domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

FAKES PROFILES -DIA09/06/2013

____________SCAMMER JENNY_____________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/sweetjenny900


sweetjenny900's Last photo    

sweetjenny900 said on 19/04/13 10:53 AM

Hello Friend, How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to send me message back through my private mail address (jenni63591@yahoo.com)So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo. Yours Sincerely,reply me here(jenni63591@yahoo.com) jenny

_______________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
___________SCAMMER ANNALOVER______________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/annalover42


annalover42's Last photo    

annalover42 said on 05/06/13 3:20 PM

I hope that you will find a special message in my profile which is meant to touch your heart deeply and to hypnotize your soul with love. I am looking for stability and love, I am family-minded and I am not interested in playing games. I want to find a man who will see a real woman with loving heart and sincere soul in me, the one who is feminine, affectionate, mature, faithful, honest and open. I care about my close people’s feelings, understand their needs and desires. I am a strong believer that communication is the essential part of the relationship. I am cheerful and energetic, very optimistic and friendly with positive way of thinking! I think that life is difficult but in most ways we are creators of our destinies. I am a trustworthy and hard-working, flexible and ready for changes, responsible and reliable person. Please, contact me if you have serious intentions.my yahoo id shanalover42@yahoo.com and  shanalover42@hotmail.com
_____________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________
_____________SCAMMER ANNE SCOTT__________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/annescott195


annescott195's Last photo    

annescott195 said on 07/05/13 4:41 AM

Hello,It´s wonderful to have a bright star just like you did,.I am Anne, 26 years am from US live in Wisconsin am designer i work with clothing designer company I like your profile.You´re such a sweet man and i would love to know more about you.I would love you know more about your self ,what you like and dislike,and your personal views about love and life.I am romantic,loving,caring and sensitive to feelings.Like to make friends and know places.I am of the believe that love´s all about giving and sharing. I would love to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of humor and also share the same view with me about love.I don,t like liars or cheaters.I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you´ve got those,then kindly get back to me at my private e-mail me here (annescott195@yahoo.com ) cause i check it more often than this site. Most importantly,age is nothing but numbers to me,what i care about is the sincere feeling that we both share.write me so we´ll keep in touch.
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
___________SCAMMER CELINE EVANS____________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/babylove1000


babylove1000's Last photo    

babylove1000 said on 15/05/13 6:59 AM

Hello dear, l am miss Celine e, l am a young and single girl, l saw your profile here so then l made up my mind to contact you so that we can no eash other for a better. and l will like you to write back to me through this my email (celineevans324@yahoo.co.uk) l wait for your reply so that l will send you my photos and tell you more about myself miss celine e (celineevans324@yahoo.co.uk)

_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
_________SCAMMER ANABEL______________

 http://www.mydailyflog.com/anabelove30



anabelove30's Last photo   

anabelove30 said on 28/03/13 7:28 AM

Hi Nice to meet you here, i want us to be friends just contact me back with my e-mail here ( anabelcolecolle@yahoo.in ) for more better future communication so that i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself here is my e-mail address (anabelcolecolle@yahoo.in) you can also drop me your mail here so that i will use it to contact you back,hoping to hear from you Yours New Friend Miss anabel.
________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
______SCAMMER ANNE DESMOND___________
 http://www.mydailyflog.com/annedes

annedes's Last photo    

annedes said on 15/05/13 7:53 AM

I believe you are the right one by god grace, I am Anne by name, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address (annebabydesmond@yahoo.co.uk) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise also to send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy. Yours new found friend,annebabydesmond@yahoo.co.uk Miss Anne. (annebabydesmond@yahoo.co.uk) ______

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.