quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA-06/06/2013

_____SCAMMER VICTORIA____________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/victoria212enoch


victoria212enoch's Last photo    

victoria212enoch said on 30/04/13 9:21 PM

Hi! I am Victoria! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don´t mind i will like you to write me on this ID (victoria2enoch@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Victoria!

____________________________________________________________________________
_____SCAMMER ELIZABETH AMANKWAH_________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/amankw12

amankw12's Last photo    

amankw12 said on 30/04/13 5:38 PM

Hello.How are you husband men in the world.Am Elizabeth Amankwah.Single.Never married.with no kids...Am simple woman and someone that is careing in everything with a man..Because i that God created Human for a perpose.Am 34years old good looking woman.Am kind of woman.I do not believe agae in a relationship because its just sound to me like a number.Love knows no age in a relationship and the same nobody is too younger for love.Because love is only goes with rulse.Respect.Faithful.understanding.careing.humble.sexualy feelings.but sometimes mind decive yours with the age..Am here looking forward to start with long term relationship with the right person having all kinds of love and respect in his life....I believe in a relationship and i do know how much to makes my the one to meet happiest man he wanted to be in the world.....If you wanted to located me and know more about each other and go ahead and share pictures together.TOUCH ME AT....elizabeth_amankwah2000@yahoo.com....THANKS GOD BLESS YOU TO TOUCH ME.
_______________________________________________________________________________
_______SCAMMER CYNTIA WILSON_________


 http://www.mydailyflog.com/cynthiawilson702
cynthiawilson702's Last photo   

cynthiawilson702 said on 29/03/13 4:58 AM

hello my name is cynthia wilson from usa like your profile and really intrested in knowing you well here is my yahoo id you can add me so we can chat well on the messenger cynthiawilson702@yahoo.com

_______________________________________________________________
________SCAMMER HARRET_________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/harret000

harret000's Last photo   

harret000 said on 30/05/13 11:04 AM

Hello my dear How are you doing today? I Hope fine. My name is harret. I am a young lady. I want us to be friend and to know more about each other. Please contact me through my email address (harrethambrick@yahoo.com) so that i can send my pictures to you and also tell you more about myself. I believe distance, age and race does not matter in a serious relationship but love matters most. I will be waiting for your email. Yours sincerely, harret. (harrethambrick@yahoo.com),
________________________________-________________________________________________
 _____SCAMMER JANE__________



http://www.mydailyflog.com/Janeluv2013

Janeluv2013's Last photo    

Janeluv2013 said on 05/06/13 7:34 AM

hello My name is Jane, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me your email address so that i can send you my photo for you to know whom i am.or you can contact me through my email address Here is my email address (janemusa2013@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. jane (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life) please contact me here(ruthbabyadujohnson@yahoo.com) CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IN MY EMAIL BOX PLEASE (janemusa2013@yahoo.com)

_________________________________________________________________________________
 __________SCAMMER WILLIAMS PURPLE____________


 http://www.mydailyflog.com/purple47

purple47's Last photo    

purple47 said on 04/02/13 3:47 PM

Hello there, How are you doing today?I mean no disrespect to have dropped you a note.I like what I see but I wanna know more about you,I will really appreciate the chance of getting to know you. I am pretty new to the online world but I believe it works and I am ready to give it a trial.No head games,i think I am getting way too old for that. I am not in a rush and I do not have any bad intention,just looking for someone decent to make a good conversation with.I don´t mean to sound nosy but I must admit that You´re stunningly gorgeous and I would really love to learn more about you.Hit me back beautiful!or you can simply just get in touch woth me via email on - williamspurple47@yahoo.com ,thanks . Willi
___________________________________________________________________________
___________SCAMMER LORRINA__________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/lorrina


lorrina said on 15/02/13 11:43 PM

Hello my dear how are you hope fine? i wish we can be friends, here is my contact address, lorrinakones@yahoo.com Yours Lorrina.
________________________________________________________________________
 _________SCAMMER HILLS FRITZ__________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/hillsfritz

hillsfritz's Last photo    

hillsfritz said on

How are you doing? My name is hills fritz and i was only browsing when i came across your profile and i found it very interesting i will love to know you more better if you don´t mind...You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your soul-mate yet? If you are still searching I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love? Joy? I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting.kindly drop me a line and lets get acquainted....hills.fritz@yahoo.com .Hit me on chat okay

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.