sexta-feira, 14 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 14/06/2013

____________SCAMMER WALTER MURPH_________

http://www.zorpia.com/WalterMur








walter murphy [waltermurphy643@hotmail.com]
Hi         
How are you doing? I hope you are good. It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for giving me your email I’d. I just want to us this opportunity to tell you about myself.  I am Walter Murphy live in, Manchester City and I am into construction, my area of specialization is building houses and construction of roads and building structures & Interior Designing’s. I own my private firm
I was born 6 August 1968 in Manchester City, Hence will vibration ally tell you more about my kind of person I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that both of us are willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as we start in our communication.
My intention should be made known early enough so that we could be able to know where we’re heading. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
 I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands don’t like liars don’t like playing games.

The only reason I am here writing to you and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I like your profile and I desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. You see, I feel there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship..

(1) DEVOTIONAL COMMITMENT WITH A READINESS TO MAKE SACRIFICES.
(2) MUTUAL RESPECT
(3) HONESTY
(4) Decision and readiness to contribute to it success
(5) Identifying the need to be in a relationship
(6) TRUST

Knowing full well that Gold must go through fire before it can be purified and graded. Well I am very happy that i finally see a woman of dream a woman that i can be able to spend all my life with a woman that knows the meaning of love and what love is a woman that is caring and lovely. When your love and trust were given, it’s more important than receiving a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship.  At that point, you promise and believe it will be forever.  You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.

I will try to be more specific.  First, no one is perfect, especially me.  I know this though when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it.  A connection happens and you just can't, or won't let go of them.  Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begin to fill up.  It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other’s eyes, the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember.  Sometimes it happens quickly, other times it takes years.  I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand.  This is certain, if you observe consciously, you will find when a person is wrong for you.  I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if someone is...I guess I’ve tried.
I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, I like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith Of course you now know what my purpose of being here is, and that I am willing to nurture this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long lasting if not and everlasting relationship in all sincerity. Now are you in the same train with me? .I hereby attached my pictures for you to view it and also my mobile phone number (+447042078186) feel free to call me and don't fall to tell me more about yourself in your next email and also send me your pictures and your mobile number so that we can be able to communicate each other
Walter Murphy


______________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.mydailyflog.com/www_love123



www_love123's Last photo    

www_love123 said on 22/04/13 11:31 AM

Hello My name is Sandra and i am a beautiful young girl. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing. Today i saw your profile today and i love it, please i will like you to contact with my email id (sandra_jacob114@yahoo.com) at the same time i will show you my photo and also tell more about myself Sandra PLEASE DON?T FORGET TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL (sandra_jacob114@yahoo.com)
_____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.zorpia.com/wendywilliam0106


Recepients:
 wendy
25
hello dear,
I am Liz Wendy Williams, I am 24 years old, I am a citizen of United Kingdom London, a medical nurse working in a hospital at Barnet General hospital, well-house lane, London EN5 3DJ North Central London.
We offers range of physiotherapy, cancer treatment, pediatrics surgery and allergy care of asthma, hay food allergy,and allergy to penicillin anti-bowl drugs, cardiology and diagnostic image inclusive.
I have good intention to this vital communication with you, how ever, wish to solicits your assistance to a charitable project I'm having-at hand, though may sound funny to you but of good benefit to you, only that i passed through your profile on here and I felt interested on you
it will be mutually beneficial to both of us hence you give me benefit of doubt, believe you will not regret it, please avoid seeing it as an embarrassment, it is a project sited for the charitable home or less privilege homes and as well which is the work of God.
I do not normally come here online and am anticipating to read from you soon at my email so I can give you more details concerns the project
here is my contact (nursewendy00@hotmail.com)
my regards
nurse eliz wendy williams
_______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.zorpia.com/jamesaldolph



FromMessageRecepients:
 james
41 Dear Estimate Winner,
The IRISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, note that your account profile has won a cash prize of £700,000.00 GBPS in the 2013 Award profile promotion by IRISH BRITISH NATIONAL Draw Promotion UK. with this winning verification No: (FG436/111/676IR) You are hereby advised to contact the Irish British Award for the processing of your wining prize.
Contact person,
Dr. Milton Blue.
Email; irishbritishaward@yahoo.co.uk
Congratulations in advance.
Best regards,
Mr. James Aldolph.
_______________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.