segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA11/06/2013

______SCAMMER ESTHER__________



http://www.mydailyflog.com/Esther10Z

Esther10Z's Last photo    

Esther10Z said on 27/05/13 1:34 PM

Hi Handsome,,How is your day and hope you having great day,,I am Esther very romantic and single woman,,I live with my mom and Younger sister,,I am new here and looking for a Honesty and caring man whom will always be Honest with me,,I will love you to add me Through yahoo messenger and share more pics and web cam,,Here is my yahoo Email esthertrust52@yahoo.com,Hope here from you soon,,Thank you,,
____________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
__________SCAMMER HARRIS MORGAN________
http://www.zorpia.com/harrismor0819

Harris Morg [harrismorg@yahoo.com]

Hello dear,
 
It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well

here, everything is great. My life is awesome and   my  job is

beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How

about you? Hopefully everything is just  fine and happening the

way you expected them to be.


You really interest me, just what I'm looking for! How about we

get to know each other a bit better and see what  will happen. I

want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful, it’s

as if some forces beyond my  control is guiding me to someone who

can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.


You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of 

religion, and  what you will like to get out of this friendship

assuming it grows positively... well about me


To start about myself, I am Harrison  Morgan ,a mining engineer 

living and working in London,
I have worked for years being a single person,  working so much

without having much time for myself most of my  time spent in

offshore , I worked on some of the largest ships in the world,

carrying 3 million barrels of oil at a time from the middle east

to the states.
I worked for a company called Vela, owned by the Saudi’s but

mostly run by British and Americans, all over the news today is

about the pirate attack of one of the Vela ships, www.vela.ae  

the Sirius Star.  She is carrying 2 million barrels of oil, 25

people are on board. I have attached pictures of oil rig and the

ship that I sail on to the rig where we stay for weeks, I  enjoy

it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends

during  weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a

while I will go to my Mum’s house  to visit her and  take my

nieces and nephews for outing.


I am a Man who is hilariously funny  understanding ,energetic

,spontaneous and stone headed but very soft  hearted. I`m  also a

man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion

along with me, wherever I go, whenever it  is and with whoever I

am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they

hold similar teachings  which brings peace to everyone and makes

you a better man. It sounds a little boring …well that’s how I am

when it  comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me

as soon as you tell me a bit about you.


Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please

do not hurry to write me because i know we all live  a busy life,

so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to

do so.


Regards
Harrison.


____________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
__________SCAMMERNATIONAL LOTERY____________


http://www.zorpia.com/NationalLott0601






FromMessageRecepients:

 National
47 BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Dear Lucky Winner
It is apparent that this notification will come to you as a

surprise but
please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over

your
success in the just concluded Free Lottery online Sweepstakes

organized by
BBC National Lottery.

Your Profile Address has been selected as one of the winner on

the free
lotto draw yesterday night and the sum of £1,000,000.00 (One

Million Great
British Pounds) has been issued in your name as one of the Lucky

winners.

These numbers bellow fall within our central computer file. Thus,

you are
Requested to contact our judiciary agent in Bamako Mali via (
bbcnational2@aol .com )
______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
_________SCAMMER FRANK BROWN_________

http://www.zorpia.com/Brown155



Hello how are you? I am Frank Brown, by name, I am from United

State of America, single, 47 years old, i saw your profile

picture i like you, i will like to know you well if you don't

mind? Please just reply to my privet email id box so we can know

more of our self from there : brownfrank317@ yahoo.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
____________SCAMMER JONES WILLIANS___________
http://www.zorpia.com/JonesWilliams2




Recepients:

 Jones
37 `Hello just saw your profile and believe me i really liked

you,and feel we can make a good pairs,please are you into any

serious relationship? i need to know but all the same sorry for

asking that..Actually my name is Jones Williams am from London,

presently not in town due to the nature of my job,i am an

expatriate i will be leaving for a trip in a couple of days i am

an Engineer and i take contract jobs,I am here for serious

relationship,i'd to be a loving father and a diligent man in the

house...Add me on my Skype: jones.williams316 ...

Jones....

ProfileBasic
Gender:MaleAge:37Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)

Occupation:EngineeringCountry:United KingdomCity :LondonDistrict

:KentuckyHometown(s):Kentucky  Personal
About me:I am an honest, caring, understanding, funny, generous,

faithful, romantic person. who is a little shy at first but warms

up very quickly. Family and friends are very important to me. I

love to laugh and have fun while trying never to take myself

too seriously. I love to travel even if it's just a weekend to

get away to a romantic place to have dinner and enjoy each others

company. I love live music, theater, quaint restaurants, coffee

shops, walk in the park/beach I like to do just about

anything....Language:English Interests:Alone Favorite books:Bible

And Inspirational Books, Among The Betrayed, Lord Of The Rings

Favorite music:Rock And Jazz, Hip Hop Music, Rnb, Mariah Carey

Favorite TV programs:Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Hannah

Montana Favorite movies:Cartoons, Romieo Must Die, Jackie Chan,

James Bond Places I've Traveled To:Germany, London, South Africa,

Finland... I'm looking for:I am looking for someone who enjoys

good conversation and has a great sense of humor. Someone who

enjoys a night out on the town just as much as a cozy evening at

home.I am a man who has my faith as my foundation, my patience

and giving self as the building blocks, and, as I have been

told... a heart as big as Texas. I wish to love someone for the

rest of my life. To wake up with her by my side, knowing that no

matter what happens...I'll be able to have her loving arms to

come home to. To share everything with her.To talk to her about

our own ideas, our dreams, the little things that make us laugh..

and the not so little things that we can't help worrying about. I

want to give her my love...a pure love -as a place that he can

come to for acceptance or the simple comfort that silence brings

when words left unspoken can still be understood. I want to grow

old with her, to watch our life unfold, our dreams, one by one,

to become our reality. I am still trying to find her. Dating
Sexual Orientation:StraightStatus:SingleHeight:168cm -

5'6"Weight:73Kg - 160lbsBody Type:AverageEye

Color:BrownReligion:ChristianSmoking Habit:noDrinking

Habit:socialInterested in:Friends, Activity Partners, Dating,

Serious RelationshipCurrently Living with:KidsSocial Settings:Shy

at first, but warm up quicklyTV Habits:Sports Nut, Dramas,

Movies, DocumentariesPersonality:Friendly
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________SCAMMER RITA__________


http://www.zorpia.com/ritamaize
This is to officially inform you that your name has being picked from Zorpia site as the one of the lucky winner in Alliance Finance Company award promotion 2013 so you are instructed to contact the agent in charge for the processing of your payment Mr. Johnson Toure Via email address: (johnsontoure@rocketmail.com)

CONGRATULATION IN. ADVANCE.

Zorpia.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
______________SCAMMER CELESTINA___________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/tonia2love

tonia2love's Last photo    

tonia2love said on 13/04/13 11:51 AM

Hello My name is Celestina, it is my pleasure to write to you today, after viewing your profile at this site, I will just say hello and how was your day? Well, I want to be known a little more about you, and also I would like to tell you more about myself, please i will be very happy if you can reply me via my email address so that we can move forward to know each other (celestinajobe@hotmail.com)I will wait for your reply, Thanks Yours Celestina (celestinajobe@hotmail.com)
__________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.