sábado, 22 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA 22/06/2013

http://mini.zorpia.com/mini#!rolandGerald






Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.I am roland 52yrs old, I am an Irish also living in dublin ireland and While going through the dating sites today, I came accross your profile which I personally find interesting and charming and decided to drop you few lines just to say am intrested in you, I am looking for a long term relationship in a woman of your kind who understands the need to love and be loved. With this mail is my personal email address through which you can reach me, my Msn id: roland_gerald@hotmail.com, just reply to my personal email I give to you, because I often access my personal email address than my Zorpian account, or kindly add me to your msn chat list for us to chat and have easy communication online,remember age,distance and language is not and cannot be a barrier when it comes to true love. hope to hear from you soon!!!



______________________________________________________________________________

Apreciados amigos
Soy victima de estafa de Albert Lawson, es....
 Las nuevas fotos que tiene en sus perfiles en Face las adjunto al presente, así como de su supuesta hija.
Por otro lado remito todos sus datos de contacto:


Albert Lawson - albert_lawson@hotmail.co.uk, albertlawson14@yahoo.com, albert_lawson01@yahoo.com

Telefones do Albert: Londres: 447035902882 - 447035924076 - 447011107765 - 447927153136 - Malásia: 60162726395 - Nigéria: 2348131836375
 ___________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.