quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 19/06/2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/maurbeb



maurbeb's Last photo
maurbeb said on 05/05/13 5:14 PM
Am Maureen Cole, (maureencole1988 @yahoo. in) am young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism,i believe that love will rescue our world.I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind and responsive,I consider myself to be an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things that we can´t see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings are true no distance can destroy them,I enjoy my life,but life can´t be complete if you don´t have a person to share it with.if you are interested contact me through my email address so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me, we can start from there to know each other better, thanks, for you understanding, waiting to hear a good respond from you, Here Is My Email address(maureencole1988 @yahoo. in) Hoping To Hear From You Yours Maureen Cole,
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/queenkiraYMAIL


queenkiraYMAIL's Last photo
queenkiraYMAIL said on 11/06/13 7:20 PM
I am Kira Johnson, 24yrs old single a simple lady who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a man to share with me this nice life. good relationship and good sex, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don´t look for any adventure; I would like to meet a true man. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect, love and care for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right man. Very willing to keep a warm friendly home. I`m an extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman and i will like to meet you..have some different sex styles with you, like 69 style, doggies style and straight sex. I am looking for a romantic, caring and loving man, I want him to have a good sense of humor...he must be honest and faithful............I am looking for a serious match for good sex, and if you are the man , I look forward to hearing from you. I seldom come on here. so please feel free to contact me on my email(queenkira479@gmail.com or queenkira@ymail.com) I would love to know more about your opinion Kira.

_______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lissa1


lissa1's Last photo
lissa1 said on 11/06/13 1:10 PM
am Interested in you My name is lissa am a beautiful young girl with full of love Well, I saw your profile today which gives me joy to contact you please i will like you contact me through my e-mail lissababy1313@yahoo.in At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture Miss lissa send me an e-mail lissababy1313@yahoo.in
___________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.