sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 29/06/2013

http://www.zorpia.com/fernandogreen


fernando green - fernando_green@yahoo.com
My full names are Fernando Green and from mixed parents as my mother was from North Carolina,USA while my father is from Berlin,Germany .I was born and raised in North Carolina. Am currently in Nigeria  I have a degree in Business Management and work for the missionaries..I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage some day and i would be willing to relocate to a secure foundation when the time is right . All that matters is love, care and open-mindedness because i'm a romantic at heart.Would like to know some more about you and see where this leads to so i'll love you to write me and tell me some more about you so we'll see if we have anything in common.
_______________________________________________________________________

http://www.zorpia.com/GregMicheal0827


Michael Greg [michaelgreg1962@hotmail.com]
My dear friend,  

Thanks for your message at zorpia.com,I would love to brief you about my background and my life..I am Irish London,i was sent on a mission here in Afghanistan.

I am currently 51 years young, If you do the numbers, I was born in 31th march 1962.

I am divorced with no kid,I have been divorced for 6 years now which simply means that I have been alone for 6 years.
When it comes to health and fitness, I try my best to keep myself fit, I love to go jogging on weekends a few miles around while listening to music I love,to me jogging is the closest feeling from flying. "Only, if I had wings."I believe no one knows what may lies ahead on our lives, no matter how much you may plan for something in your future. I have learned to live one day at a time while attempting to give my best performance in my professional life as well as in my ordinary one.
"Where there is hope for a bright new day, there is hope for a renewed life." – David Smith .I currently work for the Red Cross Under UN as a Medical Doctor and i am stationed here in Afghanistan now. I will be completing my contract with the Red Cross in a month time. I plan to have a vacation to meet you next month if we have good understanding and also to look for possible investment opportunities in your country, Honestly I need a life partner, a woman to call mine and live together as family.it is difficult to find people you want to surround your life with on an average day, in my case networks maybe the only way to find such connections.


Please write me and tell me more about you and your pictures
Dr Michael
______________________________________________________________________________
 http://www.facebook.com/people/Pas-Giko/100004236822052


----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: Pascal Giko - pascalgiko@live.com

Para: xxxxxx>
Enviadas: Sábado, 8 de Junho de 2013 3:50
Assunto: My sunshine, my life, my Andrea



Good morning and thank you very much my darling wife Andrea,
Hope you slept well i waited for you on chat last, but later i remember you said that you will be very busy out there so i left the chat,


And this morning I got your email, i was very happy because it was feed with so much love and affections, honestly i am happy to hear all that from you, and too my love i want you to forgive me for all the trouble that i have made you go through i am truly sorry for all, but now my love i promise you that i will wait till when you said by Monday but the other solution i have here is this.


I want you to also no that if you send this money to me with your Brazilian Real it will be amount 4,263.80 BRL,


Yes because like you know if you send the money to me in Real = 4,263.80 BRL in the same as 2,000.00 USD here


Anyway you will have to think of the best way for you to do this over there, yes my love because this same month I also guarantee you that we will be together, just immediately as i have the money please my love i also want you to no that i have understood all that you have said, and i will keep praying for all to work out please you are my last hope and i am counting on you please i beg you to do all your part so i can come over you at once please, because i love you very much and i want to be by your side all my life, i am really tired of this mailing everyday i just want to be right there with you my darling please i beg you to also understand this from my heart please, i want you to no that you are my everything, My sunshine, my life, my Andrea, just like the way you always called me by my name Pascal, i love it when you called me by my name all the time thank you.


Please honey think of the quicker way for us please, i promise you that we will be very happy together forever...............Kisses who else loves you, and you care for me as well.


With much Regard from me your Husband
Pascal
________________________________________________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/ahmed.hassanakan

 Conheci um homem que se diz sirio no facebook. Disse que perdeu toda a familia na atual guerra siria, mas ficou com o filho de 10 anos e trabalha como engenheiro na Malasia. Nome Ahmed Hassan Akan email destiny4map@yahoo.com e mandou uma mensagem estranha para o meu celular hoje por numero de ddd 31 que é minas gerais 31 92115773. chequei na internet e o numero faz parte de sites estranhos internacionais como esse http://wiki-numbers.ru/world/phone// que é russo, mas o numero consta em mais 3 sites. Voces sabem se esse homem é um scammer?













4 comentários:

  1. Yo lo conozco por que dicen que es un scammer, aqui solo dice que mandó un mensaje, y el otro correo dice que le sorprende que digan eso de él poque lo han puesto como un scammer????

    ResponderExcluir
  2. tá ai o link dos golpistas do facebosta
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005836997657&sk=about
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005299665991

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Esses scamers além de serem bandidos, são astutos, eu também fui vítima de uma mulher que se dizia do país da África cujo nome é Vivian Bikomagu, que contou uma história dramática dizendo que era filha do Dr. coronel Jean Bikomagu que foi morto a tiros quando ia chegando em sua residência e ela estava refugiada e estava sofrendo muito e por isso estava precisando de um parceiro estrangeiro para com isso transferir a sua conta bancária do banco Chartered Bank of Thailand, para isso me indicou um suposto advogado por nome Dr. John Michael para fazer os preparativos da documentação da transferência da tal conta, só que esse advogado me induziu e me levou R$7.000,00 e não mais deu sinal de vida e até provar ao contrário, com certeza são scamers.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Vivian Bikomagu, vive contando uma história comovente na internet, solicita amizade pelo facebbok, pedindo para entrar em contato com ela através do e-mail dela,você não sabe o que é e atende, é aí que ela conta que é nascida na África e é filha de um suposto coronel Dr. Jean Bikomagu que foi morto por bandidos quando ia chegando em sua residência e que ela está refugiada no País de Lomé-Togo e que por isso necessita de um parceiro estrangeiro, para com isso transferir a conta bancária que ela tem, deixada pelo seu falecido pai, o referido coronel Jean Bikomagu, ela te envolve tanto que você fica com pena e termina aceitando ser o seu parceiro estrangeiro pensando que é tão somente para fornecer a sua conta bancária para ela poder transferir a conta dela do Chartered Bank of Thailand, aí ela mesmo indica o nome de um suposto advogado Dr.John Michael que também te engana, toma o seu dinheiro e nada faz, passando a pedir mais dinheiro, eles envolvem até o nome de um suposto Reverendo padre Solomon Kuma que também confirma tudo que ela fala para também tentar fazer com que você se compadeça dela e fique mandando dinheiro para nome desse dito Reverendo e do suposto advogado Dr. John Michael, até provarem o contrário, eles fazem parte de uma quadrilha perigosa sendo a Vivian Bikomagu a articuladora do mal orientada por Reverendo Solomon Kuma e pelo suposto advogado Dr. John Michael, cuidado são muito perigosos!.

    ResponderExcluir

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.