quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 26/07/2013



http://www.zorpia.com/thomsombrown
















Hello Dear

  Thompson Brown - thompsonbrown730@yahoo.com   



Hello Dear

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great day... Thanks for showing your interest and dropped me your emails address  for further communications and I really appreciate so much .it's my first time of dating online after a friend introduced me into this site .

Sorry if you were waiting for my message too long. I was really busy....I'm so glad to know your were interested in me and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we both are the same .Honestly I'm not here looking for a pretty or sexy woman, I will just deleted my profile if I truly become convince that you’re serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you’re serious with me as well..

I’m seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I’m serious with you and not here for any fun or play.

I pray that God will guide us in this meeting.  Find attached my photos, hope you like them.Send me yours as well and let’s move on from there. Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful week...

I Care
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.zorpia.com/BrownSmith0919

 http://en.netlog.com/smithbrown09



How are you doing? Good I guess..Well am new on here and I hope I can find what I seek for on here...Am Brown Smith, Am a Widow but searching for the right woman for me, I am seeking for a serious minded woman to be my crown, my soul mate, my companion and mean the world to me.....I seek for a complete honest woman who will love me like no woman on this earth has never done before..a woman who is loving,caring and knows how to handle relationship...pls Get Back To ME Contact me on
smithbrown09@yahoo.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.