quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2013

DENUNCIA DO DIA - 18/07/2013


another email- alex_juliusfbi@yahoo.com

http://www.zorpia.com/JuliusAlex



Alex Julius - alex_juliusfbi@live.com

   
11:24 (3 horas atrás)
       
para mim
  
Traduzir mensagem
Desativar para: inglês
Thanks for letting me have your time and attention, I feel honored;  I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background and is all about "Connection"; I was born in Sydney, Australia January 31st,. I am the only child of my parents, my mother was from Mauritius While my dad from Australia...

my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died then I was 5years old.I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner Civil/Construction/Building Engineering),

my mum was working as a medical bullier for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, she died when I was 24 years of age, I spent most of time with my mum. when my dad died, we went back to Mauritius and later returned to Australia when I was 10 years old, most times we travel down to Mauritius for Holidays while I was schooling in Australia.

When my mum died, there was nobody to talk to as we were very close, she was so protective and always keeps me to herself, it was very difficult for me, and then I met my daughter's mother, we got engaged, after some time she felt she would be a bad mum, raring a child under alcoholic influence, and she decided to break up with me. All effort to convince her to stay failed
and that really tore me apart.

In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, and I love to create new once.

I don't get angry easily and if I do, I tried to control myself by leaving the scene and then go back to talk about it after we are all calmed.

This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what I wrote, if there is anything else you would like to know,I shall await your reply.
_____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.zorpia.com/DanielstevenChri


i will like to know u, from zorip

Daniel Steven chris - danielstevenchris@yahoo.com
   
15 de jul (
       
para mim
  
Traduzir mensagem
Desativar para: inglês
Hello, how are you doing there? My name is denial and i am 43 years old,  i am not married yet, i am the only child of my of  family and i work with shell company here in London as a manger  i am looking for a good, honest and caring lady to spend the rest of my life with, a lady to love and be loved forever, What are you looking for?, Tell me more about yourself
-
Hi dear,

How are you today how about your lovely family hope u all are doing great? thanks for your email the contents of it was well understood and appreciated so to express my self to you, i am from USA/Switzerland, my dad is from USA and my mum is from Swiss but i was born and brought up here in united kingdom, i am single never marry no kids yet, i am working with shell oil company as a director in recording department on contract for 21 years now dear, www.shell.co.uk,

i live alone and dear i am the only child of my parents but it is sad they passed away for long time dear but is ok i am fine, so dear i am here looking for my soul mate dear am really serious with u and i want to know you better even to have an angel like you as my precious one dear but i want you to know that love does not count arrows at all love is something very unique love never count ages or distance, there is love in first sight,

 love is all about feelings and it is emotional, understanding, honesty, kind, caring, trust, believing, and patients, etc, dear please i will like to know more about you as well such as, what do you do for living? Where are you from? Do you live alone? What are the things you like and the ones you dislike? Do u have any plan in life? Can i have your cell number? Ar So can we communicate and get to know each other better? Please get back to me i will be looking forward to read from you kiss and hugs your darling.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.