segunda-feira, 29 de julho de 2013

DENUNCIAS SCAMMERS DO DIA - 30/07/2013









 Date: , Jul 2013 Subject:
Re: XXXXXX
From: denis.williams45@gmail.com
To:
 Hello my love, it is with deep heart i write to you today. I want to say that i am so sorry for the pain and concern that i have caused you, i am truly sorry to have put you in this condition. My eyes is felled with tear, my stomach is bitter and my body is shaking. This is because of how you feel about me. Am so pleased with you. My love i can not ask you to spend a night with him because he wants to lend you some  money. No way my love. I can not. I am so sorry to put you in that position all because of me. Oh my love. Am confused now. Please if insist on spending time with you, you can look for somewhere else. I love you with all my heart body and soul. Please love just help me, the amount is 3000pounds. I love you so much and once again, i am really sorry for all these. All i want now. Is to be with you, to love you and satisfy your desire, to make you happy everyday. I miss you so much i love you. Please love find a way to help me. I love you always

_______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________

Gostaria de denunciar uma pessoa que entrou em contato comigo pelo site xxxxx e dizendo morar na Inglaterra mas ter nascido na Hungria, viúvo, sem parentes vivos tendo apenas uma filha adolescente chamada Jessy.
 número de telefone: +447012911993


Dados do golpista:
Nome: Danny
E-mail: carolllucas@yahoo.com
Tel: +447012911993

______________________________________________________________________________
 este scammer pensa que todas as mulheres são burras iguais a ele...idiota

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:32:18 -0700
From: mark_berry34@yahoo.com
Subject: Re:
To: XXXXXXXX

Hello,

How are you doing? I hope fine.

Thanks for your letter, Honestly I`m here to put a smile on your face as much as I also needed it from you.Came on here to see if there would be someone lovely to make friends with and browsing through profiles, I came across yours and was pleased with the little I read about you.

Let me quickly re-introduce myself.My name is Mark I am going to 47 years old. I am not here for games. I got into this site in search of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I am highly emotional and couldnt withstand being disappointed. I have been disappointed before by death who took my lifetime wife away. I hope I can find such a lifetime wife in you. I only want to share a bit of those motherly qualities you have got and see what I will give you in return. I can give you my life if it comes to that. I want to be happy again. I need a mother for Jerry.

Before,I enter into the site,I prayed to God to give me my true love that I will love forever,a woman that can bring happiness and joy in my life again. I have been searching for my true love, yet I have not find one. A friend of mine introduced me to this site, he said that I can find my true love here. So I registered the site, before I did that,I asked God to give me the right woman, because I don't want to make any mistake.

I made a vow with God that any woman that reply to my first letter, will be the right woman that I will love forever. No matter her age and distance. Honestly you are the first woman that replied to my letter.I believe that you are God sent. My dear,I want you to understand in destiny, destiny can be delayed, but it can not be denied. I hope you understand what I meant.

I want you to know that we have become friends, Your family is my family, because I don't have a family. Jerry is the only one that makes me happy, I tried my best to make him happy by taking him to shopping every Weekends. My hobby, cooking,readying,traveling,shopping. What I like in a woman, honest, tender, cherish, cares. I dislike, dis-honesty,unfaithfulness,lies,and cheating. My wife will never be a housewife, She will work and join hands together to support the family in anything. I am going to treat her like a queen, nothing will ever stop me from loving her. I pray you will be my future wife.

Please tell me your hobby, what you like in a man and what you dislike, What makes you happy, Do you like sport, Have you experience internet dating before?

Please answer all these questions in full details to know more about you and we move from there

Full Name ? :
Address ? :
Country of Origin? :
Occupation ? ?:
How many children you have ? :
Divorced/Single ? :
Why Single/Divorced? :
Age ? :
Love story ? :
Sport ? :
Like ? :
Dislikes ? :
Best food ? :
Best Color ? :
Work time and free time ? :
Religion ? :
Have you experienced internet dating before ? :

My regards to your kids,

Hoping to hear from you.

Much Love from me...Mark



______________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________



Estou escrevendo para postar fotos de um impostor que se diz engenheiro de petroleo,  que mora em Austin-Estados Unidos e que viaja o mundo a trabalho. Diz que é viuvo, filho unico e que tem uma filha de 18 anos.
 nome de Carl Anslem
 site be2.

De: carl anslem - humora10@live.com

This email will explain and tell you the kind of a woman I need to make as my wife,A woman that will be there as a wife. and I hope you are this kind of a lady.Remember that I am not looking for a perfect lady because no woman is perfect and as humans we make mistakes but what matters is after making mistake, are you willing to learn and correct every wrong? I am not a perfect man and also I make mistake but the good thing about me is after I make a mistake and I see am wrong,I go on my knees and tell you how truly sorry I am and try to learn from my mistake and never to do it again because what I will always avoid in my relationship is to make my woman unhappy. I am tired of spending all night alone, I need a girl that will be true to me, not a woman that will use me or confuse me.I need a woman that we will have a bond.I do not want a woman that will not be used to me and that is the reason why communication is important in a relationship.There are a lot of women there but not all have the right heart.I am not looking for beauty but a woman that has the right heart and that can be there for my daughter too as a mother just the same way I can be there for her children as a father.There are women out there that pretend to be in love with a man but all they are after, are money, cars, cell phone, make-up and they do not know how to treat a man and once you hurt them, intentionally or unintentionally, they will work out and leave you and forget that they can make it work.I need a woman that no matter how rough it seems, she can always call my attention and we find solution to relationship problem and make it work. So you see how how communication is necessary in a relationship.Honey I do not want to rush into any and rush out but take my time to study each other before we finally meet so once we meet, It will last for eternity.
I need somebody I can chill with, play with, romance and see my grandchildren with because in her I will understand life better.Honey I am a great lover and I will do the same just as I have explained above.I am a man that will die for her lover or take a bullet for her and do any thing just to make my lover happy or my wife.I need a woman that we will be friends and grow it to lovers. need a woman that has my style.I want to think about her pretty smile and always kiss her gorgeous lips.Wish you are the one for me and I will do any thing to prove my love.Please let us increase our communication skill and be fund of each other.
Carl
_________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/sexyeyeball560
sexyeyeball560's Last photo    

sexyeyeball560 said on 28/07/13 12:44 PM

Honey as I stated I am outside your age window, but inside your heart as I am in love with the Lord and he blesses me everyday. I know a life with you would be wonderful, both living in his guidance and care, but I think I am too young. However, Sarah was 60 years younger than Abraham so one really never knows God´s plans....If you want to write me further, my contact is ( G O L D E N E Y E B A L L 4 5 0 AT g-m-a-i-l-D-O-T-com ) Thanks so much. Anita

                                                     goldeneyeball450@yahoo.com
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

baby4's Last photo

baby4 said on 15/07/13 6:05 AM

hello dear Thanks for your respond please contact me with this email id so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me (carolinebacon1@yahoo.com) Yours Caroline
_______________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________



confeey's Last photo

confeey said on 25/07/13 6:51 PM

Greetings to you,I am miss confidence ndoh, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you, I was impressed and decide to communicate with you. I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail box (confidencendoh@yahoo.co.uk) and please send mail to me ok, so we can know ourselves better. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest Then i will send my pictures to you and remain bless. Miss confidence. confidencendoh@yahoo.co.uk
______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/marystacy


marystacy's Last photo

marystacy said on 24/07/13 5:44 PM

Hello,how are you doing there...my name is mary stacy,30 yr,am single,here are what i normally do in my free time {hobbies}, i like cooking ,reading,watching movie, playing video game . i love swimming , staying indoor.i also love kid no kids am looking for an honest , caring and loving man to date and see where these will see us through . also looking for a man that knows the meaning of love,u can contact me marystacy782@yahoo.com please kindly tell me more about yourself, . hope to hear back from you
 __________________________________________________
 http://www.mydailyflog.com/sakinalove

sakinalove's Last photo     


sakinalove said on 28/07/13 6:53 AM

MY NAME IS SAKINA ND AM FROM USA I´m simple and kind by nature. I´m understanding, loving, caring and loyal woman. I adore singing and dancing at the same time to ease away my boredom. I like playing volleyball to keep me physically fit. I´m full of passion and energy, I love hanging out with kids so that I may spend quality time with them even in my busiest moment but at least I try to keep them up. I always treat people with understanding and respect ...... what am looking for I´m looking for a man who´s understanding, responsible and hardworking. Someone who can love and accept me for who and what I am. A good man who´s kind and with a big heart. Someone who´s gonna be my partner for life. A man that I will have and hold for the rest of my life. Someone who will stand by me at the end of time. A man who can love me truly, sincerely and unconditionally. A man that will be there for me at the end of time no matter what may happen. IF U KNOW U ARE INTEREST ADD ME ON YAHOO SAKINALOVE61
_____________________________________________


jasminelarry@yahoo.com ou jasminelarry@gmail.com

flywithme2013's Last photo

flywithme2013 said on 26/07/13 9:49 PM

Hello dear how are you. i´m just viewing some profiles here and come across your´s and it caught my eyes so i decided to drop this few line of message hope you don´t get offended,i would like to know you better if you can give me the chance,tell me some things about you.Or you can leave your yahoo or you can reache me at (j!a!s!m!i!n!e!l!a!r!r!y!6!2!at!y!a!h!o!o.c!o!m) or (j!a!s!m!i!n!e!l!a!r!r!y!1!0!at g!m!a!i!l! dot c!o!m) for more contact. your´s Jasmine...have a nice day....

________________________________________________________

 


maryk724's Last photo

maryk724 said on 19/07/13 6:56 AM

Hello handsome Its really nice to meet you and check out your profile, infact i really like all what your profile says about you and its seems that we have lots in common. Marykate724@yahoo.com I am new to mew to online and i just got my profile into this site and my pictures loaded, and i have my pictures that i can share with you or send to your e-mail if you dont mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger. What´s your yahoo mail address or yahoo messenger Im address so that we can know more about each other, and share anice pic together and see what nex
 

2 comentários:

  1. Com certeza com ajuda do site de vcs consegui evitar de ser enganada pelo vigarista Mark berry,obrigado.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Não sei como fui cair nessa,mas DEUS é tão maravilhoso que me mostrou,não deixei as palavras me segarem,embora me vi envolvida.Quando diz quanto vai ganhar é para que a mulher venha ter um maior interesse pois julgam todas interesseiras...essa é a jogada,porem isso funciona para quem é realmente ambicioso e gosta de uma boa vida,no meu caso eu sempre deixei claro que dinheiro não me interessa,Como pode usar o nome de DEUS numa coisa tão suja,eu desejo que DEUS lhe de uma punição justa,pior é a família saber e apoiar uma sujeira dessa.Um safadeza com pessoas que não tem muito e acreditam numa vida melhor.Peguem todos eles e cadeia neles e tinha que fazer eles trabalharem e devolver tudo a cada pessoa lesada por eles

    ResponderExcluir

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.