quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA -07/112012

TODOS ESTES PERFIS SÃO DE SCAMMERS, GOLPISTAS VIRTUAIS, NÃO FORNEÇA NUNCA TEUS DADOS PESSOAIS E JAMAIS ENVIE DINHEIRO

______SCAMMER ALEX RYAN__________


                                                               mralex.ryan@yahoo.com
·        Hello Pretty its really nice to hear from you, I must say a big thanks to you for accepting my request, you look so beautiful, I must tell you that I want to be a friend with you and I hope you don't mind? Here is a little about me, I am a two degree Holder, as i attained BA in Engineering, I'm a Petroleum Engineer and i work only on contract bases, I live in London, UK but I am originally from Spring, Texas, I grew up in Scotland where my mom is from, I am a single Dad of one Daughter (Sara), she is 15 years old...i love the out doors, traveling, around, i have so much passion for the beach, i love to cook as well, "surprised?" well its something i learned been a single Dad for five (5) years on now, I'm Divorced and after 2years She Died in a car accident and that was really hard on my Daughter, I do enjoy take a long walk on a cool evening sometime just some few kilometres away from home, looking around and feeling the realness of nature, and the sight of it as well, I must really tell you that your beauty is inexplicable. Please tell me about your self pretty..
·        Admiring you,
Alex
·        Cel phone number  : my number is +2348053962316

                                              SUPOSTA FOTO DA FILHA SARA (FOTO ROUBADA)

______________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________--_
                                           http://www.mydailyflog.com/lisa112


                                                               lisekims@yahoo.com
lisa112 said on 13/10/12 10:00 AM

Hello How are you doing today?Am a new member on this web and i read through your profile and i felt intrigued .....Well am single lady seeking for TRUE LOVE...i seek for someone who is very loyal,caring,trustworthy,God fearing ,honest and loving...I need someone that is soulful and a woman that want one man in his arms..i will love to know more about you and see your pictures...if you interested in me you can send me lisekims@yahoo.com
Looking forward to read from you.. Regards.. Lise

________________________________________________________________________________

                                    http://www.mydailyflog.com/linda00111



                                                                       linda.morten@yahoo.com
linda00111 said on 23/10/12 2:32 AM

My name is Linda , single and never married, no kids either. I am looking for a serious relationship. I am interested in getting to know you more better.I am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and I am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to  conversation. My life is based on the truth and honest of self personally.well I guess we can talk more better.i will like you to give me your Regular email address so i can send you my pictures and write you more. Please tell me more about you. I will be looking forward to hear from you. You can try mine on YAH00 . My ID is linda.morten@yahoo.com                                                                                                                                             
 ______________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/diana014


diana014 said on 24/10/12 8:43 AM

Hi, My name is miss diana,I´m Just noticing your profile, It will be nice to know you. Can you contact me on this email below so we can get to know better and share photos too? Hope to hear from you. Regards, Diana. ( dianadennis24@yahoo.com )

_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/foreverus2
foreverus2 said on 30/10/12 4:48 AM

Good day to you and how are you doing ?for me am okay ,But just tired of been lonely .lol ..My name´s Gifty am a single lady with my son boy 8years old and looking for a soul mate .. i don´t have any kids am work as hair dressing and i enjoy doing it..Also a new member on here just joined and looking for the right man in my life .Well Am 34years old 5-6 ft tall,. I am Caring, Faithful, Loyal, Truthful, Loving, Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work .. I am just a helpless romantic; I do love touching, holding hands in pubic and making him feel very special.I have been single for 2 years and a friend introduce me to this site and i pray to God to meet a honest.....loving and caring man here in y life.am in Ghana with my family i like my family so much in my life..
agod92@yahoo.com




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.