quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 22/11/2012


SCAMMER MAXWELL ROBERT 

http://www.zorpia.com/MaxwellRober0612



From
Message

Maxwell
47
Hi, It's a pleasure to meet you..I viewed your profile on this site and it look so interesting.I really felt something different after viewing your profile, I might be sounding strange as we have not met or known each other before now.

My name is Maxwell Robert! am a Canadian,living and working here in Scotland as a civil engineer. I will like to know you more. Do you mind we exchange some messages with little introduction! maybe with constants writing through email so we could get to know each other better.

best regards,!hope to hear from you soon...
Cheers!.. Send me your email id

Maxwell Robert
Reply | Forward | Block Zorpian | Report Abuse | 11/9/2012



Maxwell
47
Hi , nice to hear from you. How are you doing today? 
Thanks for sending me your email, i just sent you an email. Please lets keep our communication strictly on email as i don't visit this site often.
Thanks



At Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:09:50 -0800 (PST), the email sender maxrobert1212@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 210.195.89.34 located in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Email Sender: maxrobert1212@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 210.195.89.34
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Wilayah Persekutuan
IP address city: Kuala Lumpur
IP address latitude: 3.1667
IP address longitude: 101.7000
ISP of this IP: TMNET
Organization: TMNET

De: Maxwell Robert [mailto:maxrobert1212@yahoo.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2012 17:10
Para: XXXXXXXX
Assunto: About me



Hello dear,

How are you doing ? i hope life is treating you fine over there..
Thanks for getting back at me, am glad you sent me your email id...I appreciate your effort..


Well let me brief you about my humble self, My name is Maxwell Robert, am a Canadian but presently living and working here in Scotland as a civil engineer... I am a single father, i have a son Ronny he is 12years old presently living with my sister, i lost my wife during child birth 8years ago. It was a painful tragedy but i have to move on with my life. My parents are both late too, my dad died 7years ago just after the death of my lovely wife and my mum died 2years ago.

Tell me more about your self.....Are you married? you got kids? and What do you do for a living?

Have a lovely day and hope to hear from you soon....My warm greetings to your family...
Cheers




SCAMMER EVANS JOHN________
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7257413491






: Evans John [mailto:evansjohn2038@yahoo.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012 00:43
Para: xxxxxx
Assunto: hello

Olá Bonito,

Eu quero agradecer a você por me aceitar como seu friend.How você está hoje? e como foi o seu dia? Espero que tudo está bem e você está tendo um dia maravilhoso e em bom estado de saúde! Foi muito bom ouvir de você depois que eu deixar uma nota para você em seu profile.I realmente não sei como começar, mas vou começar de algum lugar. Às vezes na vida você começa a sentir se você pode lidar com um relacionamento de acordo com o seu significado para, porque muitas pessoas têm abusado.

Na verdade, a amizade é como um jogo, onde alguns vitória perda, mas aqui o caso é se o seu destino você está dirigindo em direção à pessoa que você está destinado a ser with.I quero dizer-lhe sobre o meu destino ao sentir são tão poderosos e além da minha controle está me guiando para alguém que pode me fazer feliz além dos meus sonhos.

Vou começar por introduzir o meu eu para você. Eu sou John moro e trabalho em Manchester, Inglaterra ... Eu sou um fornecedor e também em construção, a minha área de especialização é a construção de óleo e gás pipelines.I meu próprio firm.we privado estão em controle de corrosão, engenharia de dutos e ambiental serviços ...,

Eu ainda sou solteira e não tem qualquer garoto da minha própria causa da natureza do trabalho que eu faço, mas acho que a minha idade e pelo amor que eu tenho para as crianças que eu vim para o resumo de encontrar um par perfeito para mim, a fim de construir uma família onde o amor ea compreensão será o foundation.Whenever eu olhar para as crianças eu caí feliz, mas às vezes é difícil, como eu ver as crianças de outras pessoas e eu não tenho o meu, eu amo crianças tanto.

Eu sou calmo e muito fácil. As pessoas dizem que é muito fácil de se comunicar comigo. Eu sou um homem com tanta compreensão e eu adoro que também aprecia a compreensão, honestidade, amor, carinho, verdade e sério ocupado! Eu queria que você me entende, de modo a construir o que eu tenho em mente em uma realidade.

você está no Reino Unido? Espero e rezo para que um dia, quando você está livre do seu trabalho, você pode vir visita e desejar o bem viver no Reino Unido ... Finalmente, eu estar à espera de ouvir de você o mais cedo possível ... OK Tenha um bom dia antes de você lá .
Atenciosamente,

john





At Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:42:52 -0800 (PST), the email sender evansjohn2038@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 210.195.158.245 located in Malaysia, Kajang.
Email Sender: evansjohn2038@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 210.195.158.245
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Selangor
IP address city: Kajang
IP address latitude: 2.9927
IP address longitude: 101.7909
ISP of this IP: TMNET
Organization: TMNET


___________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
_______SCAMMER MICHAEL OWEN________




from: michael4owen2@hotmail.com
To:
Subject: RE: Dear Michael
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:04:57 +0000

My Dearest Wife xxxx,

How are you doing today, hope fine? Thanks for your email,We are already two in one flesh........Baby sorry for my late response to your email...This is due to the fact that We are facing a big problem in the ship right now, the captain has just passed a warning alert to us regarding the danger  ahead of us.The captain of the ship has decided to stop (anchor) the ship in the middle of the Indian Ocean since last night until now,and we are now sailing at a very Slow pace because there are some groups Somali pirates ahead of us and he warned us to keep our valuable properties safe.

The pirates are very dangerous group of people that Hijack passengers and cargo ship for ransom, they also steal money as  well as valuable properties in the ship, in most cases they can kill. We have been instructed by the Rescue team to anchor our ship therefore should not sail closer to the Somali Pirates because they are very dangerous...Honey please pray for me and the crew members I am really afraid and I do not know what to do, because I have lot of money with me here inside the ship for my Gold  business. Please, pray for me.

You can get some informations about the Somali Pirates from the Sample link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woz2VraNRKY&feature=related

Baby we are now sailing towards the Labuan Island close to United Arabic Emirate (U.A.E) and this is were the captain of the ship has decided to stop (anchor) the ship,The captain is doing his best to get to the Labuan Island so that we can dispose our belongings as I have enquired that there is a Reliable security company  there in Labuan Island were we can deposit our valuable belongings...Things are really tough for me here and I am afraid to lose my life and my hard earned money and most especially you....

Baby you know what, when true love comes, it is like flying upon wings above all things on the ground. Over time things changes and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded like stone in my heart for my eternal days. You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you. Love starts from the heart, It's not found in a book, or even in a movie, if you open your eyes and open your arms you will find me in front of you.

Love is bliss, and what makes it even better is that true love ends with a life long friendship. I want to let you know today that there may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose in my life and that is you. It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are and what you mean to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do and how much i mean it.... My love I cant wait to see you and be with you forever.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day ahead.

Having you in my heart.

Hugs and kisses,
Michael

_______________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.