segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA -05/11/2012

                                                    http://www.mydailyflog.com/jobevivian


                                                                      vivianjobe@live.com

jobevivian said on 24/10/12 12:10 AM

Hello My name is Vivian I just saw your profile here And I want to make friendship with you To discuss a lot of things with you, what is your opinion about this? Please reply me directly to my email address (vivianjobe@live.com) And I will tell you details about me with my picture. Thanks from Vivian.
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
                                                 http://www.mydailyflog.com/rosy100

jrose661@ymail.com
 rosy100 said on 24/10/12 9:00 PM

Hello my dear, How is life with you today, I´m pleased to contact you. I´m Rose by name. I go through your profile and it sound so lovely. It will be a pleasure to know you more, if it pleases you as well here is my email address my best regards Rose my email:(jrose661@ymail.com)

___________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/patrickreaves67


 patrickreaves67 said on 13/05/12 6:44 PM

Greeting, my name is Patrick Reaves and I saw your profile and I´m interested in making friends with you if you do not mind.So contact me through my e-mail (patrickreaves67@yahoo.com) I can not wait to read from you soon. Yours Truly Friends. R. Patricks

_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/babeusman


 babeusman said on 08/10/12 10:57 AM

(companionusman2@yahoo.com ) HELLO DEAR ONE How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss Companion USMAN, i saw your profile today in the site and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.please contact me with this email (companionusman2@yahoo.com ) i´m hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. Yours Sincerely Companion USMAN darling please contact me with this email (companionusman2@yahoo.com )

____________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/graben

bensong46@ymail.com



graben said on 31/10/12 11:52 AM

Hello My Dear, How are you today? And how about your family? I hope all is well if so thanks to God Almighty, My name is miss Grace Benson, I am more than happy to contact you through your profile here at (mydailyflog.com) and I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very important to disclose with you, but I found it difficult to express myself here. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail address ( bensong46@ymail.com ) So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and all so tell you more about my self, Yours new friend Grace and have a nice day Try and write to me with this ID( bensong46@ymail.com )

 ________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/momohmercy


mercymomoh@ymail.com



 momohmercy said on 23/10/12 9:20 PM

Hello Dear, My name is Mercy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (mercymomoh@ymail.com) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address i believe we can move from here! (Remember the distance or co lour does age not matter but love matters allot in life) I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you Thanks and remain blessed. Yours in love Mercy, $$$$$ ___$$$$$$$$$ __$$$____$$$$______$$$$


____________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/Jim_Cramer




 Jim_Cramer said on 16/10/12 3:35 AM

Hello, My name is Sgt Jim Cramer and its my pleasure writing you. Can we have brief discussion on my email regarding an important issue at hand? Am willing to compensate you if you can assist me. Email address : jim_cramer01@yahoo.com Chatting on yahoo messenger will also be okay. Yours Sincerely, Jim Cramer.

________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/marinka26


marinka26 said on 16/10/12 3:18 AM

Dear, as we are both here, I think you are also still haven´t found your soul mate yet, right?So, probably we can be a good couple in the future?:) Let´s try to get to know each other:) I will be very glad if you are the one I´m looking for! Please, write me your e-mail and I would be very glad to answer you. marina_hot_chick@hotmail.com my adress and what is ur?
 
__________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lovebigwomen



DAVE_VINCENT000@YAHOO.CO.UK, I LOVE HONESTY PERSONE TO MEET
I am just an honest caring and very loving woman who is trying to find my soul mate. I want to travel the world and share every moment with a great man, and eventually have a family and settle down to a nice life. I enjoy sport and going to the gym and making effort to be healthy, but not always, you have to be a little bad sometimes also, so I enjoy some wine and good food!
___________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.