sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA - 26/10/2013

Email:
Robertwilson45@yahoo.com


Hello gorgeous, how are you doing over there ? i´m Sgt Robert Wilson ,i was born in Indiana , 52 years with 1kid Lauren, i was just searching for a friends name and i got attracted to your pic and i decided to drop you a note.. do you mind if i get to know you more, if you don´t mind ? as for me i will definitely do the same. here is my email add
Robertwilson45@yahoo.com or rather you can leave me yours if you don´t mind so i can send you some nice pics of me and also tell you more about me.... till i hear back from you again. Sgt Robert.
___________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.