domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA 16/12/2012


              DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS SCAMMERS                                    

                                          http://www.mydailyflog.com/joymab



joymab said on 29/10/12 7:06 AM
Hello, My name is joy, i got you from mydailyflog.com and i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation, you can write on my email (joymabou13@yahoo.com) thanks, am yours joy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


                                        http://www.mydailyflog.com/francalive




francalive said on 09/12 4:22 PM
Hello Please Please contact me at franca.bugiba@hotmail.com i will give you my information and i will give you my Telephone number . nice to hear from you this showed me how sincere you are if you would not mind kindly contact me with my email so that we will exchange pictures to enable us know each other better here is my email again-(franca.bugiba@hotmail.com) waiting to read your mail in my mailbox Thanks. Miss Franca.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


                                                http://www.mydailyflog.com/peacebabylove


     
peacebabylove said on 08/12/12 5:23 AM
Hello dear my name is peace i saw your profile in this site i be came interested to have you as my friend, please if you do not mind you contact me on my private email address (peaceipere47@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about my self. i am waiting to hear from you remember distance, colour, or lanquage does not matter but love matters a lot in life. peace. ( peaceipere47@yahoo.com


_______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
                                                 http://www.mydailyflog.com/lartey_mar99

     


Hello
Hi Handsome, Good Day to you, How are you doing and how was your day also how is everything with you, Beside do you care to chat? Below is my ID, lartey_mar99 @ yahoo.com You can E-mail me some pictures also when E-mailing me your can drop a little short note to me and tell me a little about you and I will also do the same too. Also we can have a chat and get to know more and more about each other. Looking to hear from you soon and have a wonderful day. Lartey.
____________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
                                               http://www.mydailyflog.com/goldloveaz


goldloveaz said on 10/12/12 8:20 AM
Hello, My name is Gold manbram it gives me great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at (mydailyflog.com) I really want to have communication with you, if you have the desire with me so we can get to know each other and see what has happened in the future, I´ll be very happy if you can write me through my e-mail not site for communication easier, and for me to send you my photos,(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) my email is (gold_manbram@yahoo.com) I am waiting to hear from you have a nice day Gold. gold_manbram@yahoo.com

__________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.