quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 13/12/2012


                                                       http://www.mydailyflog.com/goldloveaz

goldloveaz said on 10/12/12 8:20 AM
Hello, My name is Gold manbram it gives me great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at (mydailyflog.com) I really want to have communication with you, if you have the desire with me so we can get to know each other and see what has happened in the future, I´ll be very happy if you can write me through my e-mail not site for communication easier, and for me to send you my photos,(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) my email is (gold_manbram@yahoo.com) I am waiting to hear from you have a nice day Gold. gold_manbram@yahoo.com
_____________________________________________________________

                                                  http://www.mydailyflog.com/monikadesmond



monikadesmond said on 10/12/12 1:57 PM
Hello My name is Monika ;I am a young lady searching for a real and long time relationship,so i will like you to contact me directly to my private email address (monika_desmond@yahoo.com) I have IMPORTANT ISSUE to discuss WITH YOU,please i am waiting for your mail, Monika
_____________________________________________________________________

                                                 http://www.mydailyflog.com/Doggystyles

Doggystyles said on 11/12/12 10:14 AM
Hello Dear .. My name is Gifty Twum 30 years of age, My father from TN Columbia and My mother from Cape Town. Im now living with My Uncle in TN Columbia. Im single never been married and I am looking for someone that is caring, loving, intelligent, honest, hardworking, romantic, and loves family life. I love to cook, garden, traveling, go to movies,read, computer,dine out, walk around town, go hiking, camping,And I´m 5´.7 tall,I have Black hair , love to please the chosen Men, respectful, honest, reliable, cheerful,sensitive and loyal who can take good care of me and here is my YAHOO ID YOU CAN ADD ME EMAIL ME giftyrusell@yahoo.com..i hope hear from you there soon.


_________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/madabos


madabos said on 12/12/12 7:45 AM
Greetings Dear, I love your profile, am favour and I will like to have a good relationship with you, please reply me with this email (favourlawrence78@yahoo.com) if you are interested.i hope to hear from you soon. (favourlawrence78@yahoo.com)
________________________________________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/favorsambo


favorsambo said on 20/11/12 6:39 AM
hi dear my name is favor i saw your profily today andi will be more than happy if you ascept me as your newfriend.Please if you ascept. get back to me so that i give you mylovely picture and tell you more about me, Your new friend favor EMAIL, (favorsambo30@yahoo.com )
________________________________________________________________
                                               http://www.mydailyflog.com/cherryfike



cherryfike said on 23/11/12 6:04 PM
Hello Handsome..You have a smile that could melt a woman;s heart and eyes that could draw an ideal woman/ make her instantly fall in love with you. I would love to get to know you better. Take a look at my profile and if you find anything interesting and would like to get too know me better email me so we can chat more. Here is my email address so we can keep in touch cherryfike@yahoo.com
____________________________________________________________

                                               http://www.mydailyflog.com/harratbeby


harratbeby said on 08/12/12 6:55 PM
HELLO MY DEAR NICE MEETING YOU. HOW ARE YOU OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY HOPE FINE. GLORY BE TO GOD. MY NAME IS MISS Harret. I CAME ACROSS YOUR PROFILE WHEN I WAS BROWSING AND I AM INTERESTED IN MAKING FRIEND WITH YOU....THE LAMP OF FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS BURNS WITH THE OIL OF LOVE. FOR MORE INTRODUCTION PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS... harrethambrick@(yahoo.)(com) AND I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE SEND ME EMAIL AT... harrethambrick@(yahoo.)(com.) SO DAT I CAN SEND YOU MY PHOTO
_______________________________________________________________

                                             http://www.mydailyflog.com/malusilil

malusilil said on 12/12/12 3:27 AM
Hello Nice meeting you here, how are you today i will want us to be friends contact me here with my e-mail address (malusililian@yahoo.com) because i have a special reason why have contacted you so that i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself here is my e-mail address( malusililian@yahoo.com ) you can also drop me your email mail address i am waiting to get a reply from you remember that co-lour, language or age and distance does not matter but understand matters Yours New Friend Miss ililian
_________________________________________________________

                                                    http://www.mydailyflog.com/rashidalove


rashidalove said on 07/05/12 7:33 AM
Hi my name is Rashida am interesting in having a good relationship with you after reading you profile please can you write me with my privet email id so i can send you my photos and tell you more about my life on {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}as i await to read from your email as soon as possible with love and kisses Rashida {Rashida_usman@ymail.com}

______________________________________________________________

                                            http://www.mydailyflog.com/truegood


truegood said on 07/08/12 9:31 AM
Hello Dear, how are you doing, well i hope you are doing good.. well my name is comfort and i am 33 very soon i will be 34 i am single with no kids never married.. i am new member on this dating site and i saw your profile, wow it really sounds good to me and i am very interested in you and i will like to get to know more about you as well.. if you are interested in me let me know okay...add me at yahoo on my_comfort@yahoo.com so that we can share some pics and chat to get to know each other okay... Comfort Ahiable

__________________________________________________________________________
                                http://www.mydailyflog.com/justrite99 


justrite99 said on 16/05/12 5:13 AM
My name is Lisa.It’s a beautiful day and good to be here.I’m here looking for serious relationship and your profile caught my attention hence I stop by to say hello.I think Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. Its not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, if you share same value, kindly reach me back on here..I will kindly be waiting for your response.add me or send me message on lisagiven@yahoo.com Lisa
_______________________________________________________________________

                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/linalve2111

linalve2111 said on 30/08/12 5:00 PM
lina2013kabbashi@yahoo.co.uk hello, I visite you profile h and I find out that you are the type that suit my heart, which am seeking for, I hope and believe we will walk it out for heart desier, let come out for something good for our love, i believe someone with good zeal, someone who knows what is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress. ( lina2013kabbashi@yahoo.co.uk ) I am waiting for the love. lina kabbashi lina2013kabbashi@yahoo.co.uk

___________________________________________________________
                             http://www.mydailyflog.com/freshprince123



freshprince123 said on 27/09/12 2:54 AM
I’m very sincere, faithful, kind, tender, lovely and very attentive guy! I love people and I believe in goodness! I like jokes and I have nice sense of humor! As for my temperament I can say that I am an easy-going person. But I don’t like to leave unsolved questions. I can hardly say that I am bossy or stubborn, but I consider myself to be argumentative. I don’t get mad easily. I’m looking for serious and responsible person who could be my life partner for the whole life! I want my beloved to be kind, tender and sincere. I’m not going to play games with anybody. I want to build a strong relationship built on faithfulness, love and respect! i have been single for six years now.bruno_foster@ymail.com

____________________________________________________________

                                               http://www.mydailyflog.com/12002



12002 said on 16/10/12 6:52 PM
Hello..how are you doing.?....i hope you are feeling great .. well i just signup on here. and i read your profile and it seems interesting as well i am esther by name,am single, .i have no kids , and am looking for the right man who is looking for a serious relationship and also willing to share his love,ideas with me as well being honest and loyal to each other and i will also do the same thing to him return and i wish i can find that man and i will prove to him real love and companionship an i also do have some nice pics of me that you will be seeing and loving when we meet at /Y/a/h/o/o/c/o./m/ and if you think you might be interested in me thats very cool to me because i will be very much glad to get to know you ...waiting to read from you soon. esther001985@yahoo.com

______________________________________________


                                           http://www.mydailyflog.com/mercymybaby

mercymybaby said on 03/12/12 2:36 PM
Dear respected one, How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i do not know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal Dakar. to start with, I am 24 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal Dakar as a result of the death of my parents I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, especially since we do not know each other in person. To briefly introduce myself My name is Miss mercy Simon Kone,from Rwanda. in East Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before)I inherited some fund My late father Dr Simon Kone who happens to be the former ambassador of Rwanda in Senegal. Before he died,also the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before his death, when he is alive he told my mother to give out a to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow 15%, which the made before the Lord before the give bath to me. late miss Samantha Simon Kone my mother she have a lung breast cancer and she went for her third operation with me , though the doctor have already confirmed that she will only last for some months before she die which happened on 5th of June this year before she give up,she told me a lot of thing and give me some document she is the one that told me all my late fathers property file, what he said consine this fund. i will like you to contact me with my email id ( mercybabykone@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you all about me, AND call me with this number ( 00221 777 865 206 ) Pray for me always and God Bless you.

________________________________________________________
                                                 http://www.mydailyflog.com/lilianbaby2


lilianbaby2 said on 11/11/12 2:52 PM
hello My name is lilian, I saw your profile today and became intrested in you, please reply me on my e-mail ID (lilianuseh@yahoo.com), so I can give you my pictures and tell you more about me for you to know who I am.
________________________________________________________________
                                                  http://www.mydailyflog.com/letsoalo_33200


letsoalo_33200 said on 30/08/12 9:11 PM
And though I don´t know what the future holds for us, I know that you´re very special to me, the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. And now that I´ve found you, I look forward to the days ahea Hello friend My name is Edit bullock, I wish to get acquainted with you more close, i like meeting new friends no matter the distance, sex and race I like to enjoy each moment of my life, I believe, that our life the big gift cannot be sweet without having good friends, I am sociable, friendly, very opened and a straight person, I do not trust in lie and hypocrisy. For me sincerity is very important in the communications with people, I offer that we begin our friendship so that we can have an important discussions, I want you to write to me on my e-mail address edit_bullock@yahoo.com


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.