domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA 30/12/2012


                                  http://www.mydailyflog.com/ZIBLIMABDULLAI



ZIBLIMABDULLAI said on 06/12/12 7:38 AM
HELLO MY DEAR NICE MEETING YOU. HOW ARE YOU, OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY HOPE FINE.GLORY BE TO GOD. MY NAME IS SAM DANE. I AM LOOKING FOR HONEST GENTLE FRIEND AND I FOUND YOU ON AND I AM INTERESTED IN MAKING FRIEND WITH YOU........THE LAMP OF FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS BURNS WITH THE OIL OF LOVE. FOR MORE INTRODUCTION PLEASE REPLY ME TO MY PRIVATE E- MAIL BOX. saminidane2010h@yahoo.com AND I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE. I AM WAITING TO SEE YOUR MAIL IN MY PRIVATE EMAIL

_____________________________________________________________________________


                                                  http://www.mydailyflog.com/golden852




   
golden852 said on 16/05/12 10:45 AM
Hello dear,nice to meet you, My name is Golden,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,If you mix both sugar and salt together and through it on floor, then ants will Carry away the sugar and will leave the salt behind.Always chose good people in your life, Like me write me directly so that we can be better friend my id (golden_swit@yahoo.in)hope to hear from you soon
__________________________________________________________________________

                                                   http://www.mydailyflog.com/marina0 

 
marina0 said on 11/12/12 4:53 AM
Hi can we get to know each other i like your profile and am sure you will like me when you see me i dont chat but only mail write me and i will respond. marina.onma@yahoo.com . let get to know each other bett
______________________________________________________________________________
                                            http://www.mydailyflog.com/Richsweet


   
Richsweet said on 29/12/12 2:42 AM
How are you doing ? You are good looking. I want to get to know you better lets have an extensive chat on messenger: (rechelrittz@yahoo.com)

_______________________________________________________________________

                                               http://www.mydailyflog.com/Janey011


    

Janey011 said on 13/07/12 6:43 AM

Hello my name is Janey. Am new here its nice meeting you Can i be your good friend. reply to me through my Email below for better communications in knowing each other more better, Thanks { janeyiseac45@yahoo.com } Kissssss Bye
_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                      http://www.mydailyflog.com/joygood



joygood said on 10/11/12 10:58 AM

Hello. How are you today? i hope you are fine my name is Joy Siako i am single i will like to have a friendship with you so contact me in my Email ( joysiako10@yahoo.com ) so that i will send my photos to you and more about myself. i will be waiting to hear from you Please don´t forget to contact me in my Email ( joysiako10@yahoo.com ) Lots of love Joy




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.