sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA 29/12/2012


                                         http://www.mydailyflog.com/beautyluv1


beautyluv1 said on 28/12/12 2:14 PM
Greetings from lilian.lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com
 I felt like communicating with you, my name is lilian, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, with due respect. I have great interest in contacting you.My hubbies are reading, sports, cooking and traveling, adventure,i a nice looking girl am an honest heart that´s looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundation for a lasting relationship. I´m looking for a long term relations i will send you my photo in my next mail please contact me with this my new email address;(lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com) free to write me back Yours Sincerely lilian
__________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/alishasm80


alishasm80 said on 28/12/12 9:48 AM
How are u doing? Its so nice to hear from you.. Yes it will be real Great to meet you.. i am kinda new to this online dating stuff and u happen to be my first contact online.. well dear i just got out of a Bad Relationship that really hunted me.. that´s why i got introduced to this online dating stuff... I am a very sincere and Honest person..if serous get back to me here :alishasm80@yahoo.com
________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lolly49


lolly49 said on 28/12/12 2:38 PM
Hello there...How are you doing?I am Lola Johnson..You can also call me Angel..I am new to this online dating and i will like to meet you and get to know you better i am not here for game,I am honest loyal and faithfull i am looking for a Man i can spend the rest of my life with,I am a Romantic person,like dancing hiking dining out and sometimes fishing,i would really like to know what and why you´re on the site.. i guess a question will come your way .. why am here. well i am here to find the fortune man. a man with a pure heart who has the God fearing mind in him and who is ready for true love..I´ll be very glad if you can tell me what kind of relationship you are Looking for?I will like to share more about me with you,Actually and basically Am not a m ember yet cos i aven´t s usbcribed so i won´t be able to read your m a i l on here..you can get back to me at (johnsonlola49@yahoo.com) johnsonlola49 at yahoo dot com Hope to hear from you soon.
_________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.