sábado, 30 de novembro de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FALSOS - DIA -01/12/2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/sandrajerry

sandrajerry's Last photo    

sandrajerry said on 22/11/13 7:23 AM

Hello Dear, ( sandraweah51@yahoo.co.uk ) my name is sandra,i saw your profile today at,(site) and became interested to contact you, please if you are interesting to know me, kindly contact me with this email address ( sandraweah51@yahoo.co.uk) or u drop ur email for me so that i will tell you more about me,also i have something important to tell you, please contact me direct to my in box. sandraweah51@yahoo.co.uk please i don´t vist (site) always.
___________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/donald300

donald300's Last photo    

donald300 said on 29/11/13 7:58 AM

Hello, How you doing my name is Donald kroeper i viewed your profile and it sounds goods to me and i will love to know that person who own this profile cause i was thrilled,and i want you to know that am single and am looking for the right woman for me,I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read and travel. My interests are many.an honest man, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual.I´m seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish and be willing to share life´s greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who´s willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion will be glad if you can add me to your yahoo I´m at donald.kroeper@yahoo.com and you can also lemme have your number so that i can text you when you are not online and we can chat over there or you can send me an email and i will be waiting to read back from you over there and am online now...
___________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/jameswilliamson

jameswilliamson's Last photo    

jameswilliamson said on 29/11/13 3:19 PM

Hello How are You doing Beautiful, I am James by name , I am new on this website, I hope you wont mind if we get to know each Other better, Get back to me on jameswilliamson1965@yahoo.ca , or Txt me on 2404275470


_____________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/desmondosaretin
desmondosaretin's Last photo    


desmondosaretin said on 15/03/13 1:58 PM

Hello, How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Desmond. I am single man looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can make friend with. today I saw your profile at www. Mydailyflog.com and became interested in you. I don´t care about your color, ethnicity, Status, age or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I´m sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. this is my email (osaretindesmond852@yahoo.com) I am looking forward to hear from you. please contact me directly to my box i have more to tell u there.. Warm regards, Desmond


_____________________________________________
 https://www.facebook.com/james.wilyadam.9
james_adem@engineer.com
James Wily Adam



___________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.