quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA -06/03/2013

________________SCAMMER LAUREN_____________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/mumkiss

mumkiss said on 16/02/13 2:32 PM
HELLO, My name is Lauren, nice looking girl with beautiful and cherish heart, I saw your profile and it interest me to write you and to be friend with you please write me direct to my email { lauren_love24@yahoo.com }so that i will tell you about me with my picture´s from Lauren [ lauren_love24@yahoo.com ]

_________________SCAMMER FAVOUR_____________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/favouramenda







favouramenda's Last photo  
favouramenda said on 06/03/13 1:09 AM
Hi my name is favour, I´ve lived in u.s.a all my life. I´m an engineering,have been for near 6 years now. I´m a honest,very caring lady who has a good sense of humor,very easy to get along with and enjoys life. I like going out and doing things that are fun,that make me happy,entertaining, and most of all stress free.honest caring outgoing easy to get along with and enjoys camping also likes cuddling and giving affection also enjoy giving flowers and gifts for no reason.like playing video games,board games,playing miniature golf,and going to the movies along with staying home and watching movies. I´m not perfect,and for sure not the best looking girl,but I´m honest,faithful,don´t cheat,don´t play games with someone i care about heart Just hoping to meet someone that wants to take the time to get to know each other and see where it goes from there..(favouramenda@yahoo.com)

_______________SCAMMER ALICE_______________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/alicebb





alicebb's Last photo 
alicebb said on 05/03/13 10:11 PM
Hello, My name is Alice i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON´T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email ( alicedavids72@yahoo.com ) please contact me true my email box.



__________SCAMMER SANDRA CORONICA________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/debose



debose's Last photo
debose said on 04/03/13 4:46 AM
"Hello i am sandra coronica debose i am from usa, like your profile and wish to know you better if you are intersted in me send me email to caronica212@gmail.com or caronicadebose@yahoo.com"
____________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.