domingo, 17 de março de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA 18/03/2013


_____DENUNCIAS DO DIA___________


http://www.mydailyflog.com/karumenorah





karumenorah said on 12/03/13 4:39 AM Hello, I visit your profile and I think you are the type, the color of my heart that I´m looking for, I hope and believe we desier walk from the center, we´ll get something good for our faith , love me, someone with good zeal, someone who is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress know. Iam waiting for love. Iam glory_karume@yahoo.co.uk _________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________


 

 

Hello, i have checked your profile and i found it pretty fascinating and this is why i drop short note so that we both can get to know each other more better, this is little about me, My Name is Samantha Roberts, i am 31yrs old, My physical attraction and drew my immediate reaction, without hesitation, because I can see your profile good taste. The only missing part of my life as of now is a man. i have a heart of gold and i want a man deserving it. I am sick and tired of parties where everyone is flirting, but has nothing serious in head... I am not looking for fun and games. I am looking for something serious. I hope to hear from you soon s a m a n t a r o b e r t s 4 1 at y a h o o dot c o m .
___________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
xxlonelymary11 said on 13/03/13 2:33 AM
greetings From Mary Please contact me here (mismaryabel12@yahoo.com) My name is Mary. I was impressed when i got your email and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you and tell you more about me.. In addition i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box (mismaryabel12@yahoo.com) i will be very glad to hear from you.... Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon. yours Mary
 
_________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________
 
sandra_cole1111 said on 16/03/13 8:12 AM
 
 
Hello.how are you doing? How was work.you handsome.mail me here sandra_cole1111@yahoo.com am waiting your mail
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
janebelly said on 16/03/13 10:24 AM
Hi handsome Your sparkling handsome man,have sent smile,ravishing hair,luscious lips,has given me the opportunity to write you this short note.i was dumbfounded when your picture appeared on the screen.The sparkle in your eyes can make the stars up above jealous.I find your profile very interesting and i THOUGHT of saying hi to let you know I am interested and I will like to get to know you much better, janebelly641@yahoo.com
__________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
benita_ said on 09/02/13 2:57 PM

Hello How are you today......I checked your profile and i found you as a Good man that i would love to get to know better......I would love to talk with you....If you are intrested write me back and we could talk more and get to know each other better....i will be hoping to hear back from you soon Email me at benita.rickson@yahoo.com if you have a yahoo messenger you can also add me im online now lets chat......I will be hoping to hear from you soon.... take care...benita
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________
vannessababy25 said on 21/01/13 12:40 PM
 
 
Hello, how are you today, hope all is well with you. I got your profiles and became interested in you. I will send you my picture and tell you more about me, see my email address below. ( vannessa.andrew@yahoo.com ) Vannessa.
 ______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________
em 23 de fevereiro de 2013 04:34, George Woodland - georgewoodland@hotmail.co.uk  escreveu:
 
Olá .........,
 
             Como você está? Obrigado por sua mensagem tipo eu realmente aprecio isso, é bom saber que uma mulher bonita como você se importa tanto para mim e eu só quero que você saiba que eu aprecio o tempo que você usou em conversar comigo ontem à noite, eu acordei esta manhã e eu tenho pensamentos sobre você que é a razão pela qual eu estou lhe enviando esta mensagem agora, Você é uma mulher bonita, charmosa e compreensão, eu não acho que você vai ter qualquer problema de encontrar o homem certo, agora que eu tenho a chance com você, eu não quero perdê-la.
Eu sorri última noite antes de ir para a cama como um homem cumpriu, nem todo mundo iria entender a razão pela qual eu sorrio, mas eu faço porque eu percebi que ainda há mulher tipo lá fora, com bom coração, mulheres como você são raros de encontrar.
Eu só quero que você confie em mim e acredito em mim, eu estava esperando para o dia eu vou encontrar alguém novo e eu acho que eu fiz, por favor, me dê um jeito em seu coração para que eu faça uma mudança, eu quero amar você e cuidar de você sem condições.
Cada vez que eu olho para sua foto Eu sorrio porque eu acredito que você não sabe yest como você é linda, eu acredito que você começar o elogio dos homens, muitas vezes dizendo que você é linda, mas se você não faz isso significa que todos os homens ao seu redor são cegos, Enquanto isso, no fim de semana, eu vou tomar Sharon fora para fazer compras esta manhã, mas antes o que vai acontecer, eu vou primeiro esperar a Babá para vir para a casa e fazer alguma lavagem e limpeza, então vamos ir ver um bom filme, hoje, também será ir ao parque apenas para ter um tempo de silêncio com Sharon.
Eu gostaria que houvesse alguém como você aqui quem segura a mão de mim, e dizer piadas engraçadas para o outro só para nos ver sorrir.
Eu espero ouvir de você em breve.
George



telefone - 447031966778.
______________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.