quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2013

DENUNCIA DO DIA - SCAMMER RYAN JACK



From: Ryan Jack <ryanjack421@yahoo.com>
To: "Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:01 AM
Subject: Fw: HONEY LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE

Am so glad to have you in my life;the joy you brought into my life this short period that we have known each other is uncountable. Because of this I decided to reciprocate the gesture by sending this little gift to express my love for you.
I can't wait to see my dearest queen soonest. I love you and I will always love you till end of our lifetime on earth, don't be surprise I cherish you and adore you. Darling I can't stop thinking about you. Knowing you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my life. You are my heart desire; you are a wonderful sweet darling angel..
I love you and will always be there for you. I want to care for you always by proven to the world that i have found my second ribs wife,this is what I Enclosed in the parcel for you, is the sum of 10,000 Great Britain pounds that you have to use to offset some of your bills when you receive the package in your house through the courier company, and to use to run around for your daily need as I will not want my wife to lack any thing and to show you my commitment of being a good husband towards you in future, so you can know very soon I must be with you.
Below is the information for the parcel.
Company Name: SPEED WAVES COURIER
Website: http://www.swcfreight.com/online
Tracking Number:BB8390187

NB: Go to the company website, you will see the TRACKING above, click on it and you will see a space for the tracking number below, paste your tracking number and SUBMIT to know whether the parcel has arrived. The airway bill is been attached, please print out the airway bill
REFERENCE NUMBER:76290AA
Item Name: PERSONAL VALUABLES {NO OF ITEMS DECLARED EIGHT (8)

Tracking Number: BB8390187
Receiver's Name: Ms XXXXX
Receiver's address: XXXXXXX
Neighborhood: Condominium XXXXX - XXXX

PHONE: +XXXXXX
EMAIL:
Sender's Name: Engr. RYAN JACKSON
Sender's address: Capital City Canberra Australia
Speed Waves Courier
www.swcfreight.com...


                                                           ryanjack421@yahoo.com

ryanjack421@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ryan.jack.9849
está querendo que eu pague 2.500,00 por uns presentes que disse que enviou para mim da Australia, e está na alfandega da Malásia, a tortura está send por mensagens no face e por hotmail, por favor me ajude
skype ryan.jack64
am going for shopping in Australia shopping plaza market in few days i will get my engagement diamond ring for you during the shopping and some surprise package gift for you as well, my missing wife queen i want to spend the rest of my life with forever,i have a new contract in a ship in South Korea so i will send the package to you first before i travel to South Korea for the contract. by God grace after my contract in South Korea i will come to Brazil to see you as possible during my holiday off duty post ok my wife,, i love
Ryan Jack
i have two uk line am using this one is under roaming here in Australia +447012989143




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.