domingo, 16 de setembro de 2012

EMAILS FRAUDOLENTOS - DIA 16/09/2012

De: GENERAL TRADING COMPANY - req@generaltradingcompany.co.ukPara:

Enviadas: Domingo, 16 de Setembro de 2012 8:18
Assunto: ORDER SAMPLE



This is Ben Lambert from GENERAL TRADING COMPANY.
We are interested in this your company products, to Import into Middle East market.
Below is our E-purchase catalogue where you will see the specific
brand, drawing and description of product we want your company to
supply to us. You can view the sample, specification and drawing of
the products by clicking our E-Catalogue file and for secure privacy
and human verification you should log-in with your valid e-mail
address to gain access.
View General Trading Company Secured E-Catologue
Ben Lambert
Purchase Manager
GENERAL TRADING COMPANY
42-46 Scrivener Street ,
Manchester United Kingdom
+4470897689087
 ___________________________________________________________

responder para - cyndykip01@sify.com
De: Cindy Kipkalya Kones - cyndykip@sify.comPara:
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 14 de Setembro de 2012 15:46
Assunto: Hello Dearest One

Hello Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Cindy Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa.

My father was the former Kenya road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below:

site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.

But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Mores, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is( $6.8USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now unstill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my waked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Cindy Kipkalya Kones
____________________________________________________________
responder para - fidiciarydesk09@hotmail.co.uk
 2012/9/16 LOTTERY - pba005@latech.edu
You are approved to claim a total sum of US$12,500,000.00.In cash Contact Us Via E-mail: fidiciarydesk09@hotmail.co.uk // +44-70359-63306 CLAIMS OFFICER : Mr.Robert

____________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - dr.edwardsylvester@hotmail.co.za

Business Transactio​n.!
2012/9/15 DR.EDWARD SYLVESTER - approval.firmsza2@gmail.com
_______________________________________________________________________
Return-Path: anonymous@tayloegrayhosting.com

Em 15 de setembro de 2012 13:51, Adobe Flash Player get@adobe.com/br/ escreveu:
O Conteúdo deste E-mail é Seguro.
Para visualizar esta mensagem clique em MOSTRAR CONTEÚDO acima

___________________________________________________________
2012/9/15 Victor Andrew. -  stefano@rapanuiviaggi.it>
Hello Applicant,

Your resume was received through Craigslist seeking for the Position posted on there and have decided to give you a “Go.”

Detailed Job Description:

My name is Victor Andrew. I am 52 years old, married with 4 children. I am a relatively successful entrepreneur and huge investor in the real estate market, which tends  to be my main source of income. I am looking for a trustworthy and reliable individual who works well and understand orders.

I have been a financial planner for over 25 years now and am also a private research journalist. I travel often within and outside of the United States working on various independent projects. This is why I need someone who can help keep me up to date with all of my activities, especially while I am away and amidst my busy schedule. My previous personal assistant is currently unavailable for health reasons and I am keen on finding an efficient, motivated, organized individual who can communicate well and is able to multi-task under pressure.

This position is home-based and flexible. Working for me is a test of following instructions. My only fear is that I may need you at impromptu times, so I need someone who is able to meet up with me at irregular times. As my Personal Assistant, your activities amongst others will include:

·      Creating orders, pick slips, invoices, and credit memos

·      Running personal errands

·      Scheduling programs, flights, and meetings and keeping me up to date with them

·      Acting as an alternative phone correspondent while I am away

·      Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf

·      Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities

·      Basic wage is $510 weekly

I am sure you understand how busy my schedule is on a daily basis. Currently, I am in Europe meeting with partners. I will be back in three weeks to arrange a formal interview with you. I think you are the right person for this position. Please note that this position is not office-based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It is a part-time job, and some weeks you will be busier than others, though pay stays constant. Like I said, I think you are the right person for this job, and think we should get a head start this week. I have a lot of work piled up that I will need help catching up on immediately. I would like to use this coming week to test your efficiency and diligence, and to work your schedule around mine. I am hard of hearing and usually stay in touch through email, but if you would like me to call, I will be glad to do that. I am glad you responded to my ad in such a timely manner and look forward to working with you and promise to be a good boss.

As I have said, I'd want us to get a head START with things as soon as possible.I do have lots of works piled up presently and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.. I'm online most of the time as I am hard of hearing so I prefer we contact each other through E-mails,but if there is need for me to call, I will be glad to do that through Relay Call.  I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me this week and week is to run some errands out to some of th

A payment inform of a Certified Check will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some lists to email you once you received the funds,You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the Orphanage at any nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will get you more information on that, I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details such as

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last Name:

Street Address:

City, State and Zip Code:

Home & Cell Phone(s):

Occupation (if any):

Sex:

Martial Status:

Age:

The employee, acknowledged the detailed job description and signed below.
______________________________

(First Name and Last Name of Employee)

Once you respond and I receive your contact information, I can send you information about the orphanage and we can begin. I look forward to working with you.

Warm Regards,

Victor Andrew.
Direct Email:victor_andrew@representative.com
________________________________________________________
2012/9/15 Billy Agha - drengrbillyagha2007@gmail.com
From: Dr Engr Billy Agha  (NNPC)
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC)
49 Road Close A House 14,
Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi,
Lagos Nigeria.
Attention:Sir,
I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without any previous
notice. I am a senior staff with Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation, (NNPC).  My colleagues and I intentionally over-invoiced
a contract award to the tune of USD25.5m. All arrangements have been
concluded on how to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account
after the original contractor has been fully paid. By virtue of our
civil service code of conduct, serving officers are not allowed to
operate foreign bank accounts.
This is why I am seeking your mutual involvement to work with me in
getting the over-invoiced sum USD25.5m transferred into your foreign
bank account for our benefit. Please indicate your interest via email
hence other modalities will be discussed. There is no risk involved
and the fund transfer will have full legal backup as i am giving you
100% guarantee success of you receiving this fund.
Please treat with utmost confidentiality.
Best Regard,
Dr Engr Billy Agha
Direct Email:engr_billyaghannpc@yahoo.com
_______________________________________________________________________
Return-Path: - root@harnwell21.labs.collegehouses.upenn.edu
2012/9/14 PayPal paypal@paypal.us

Dear PayPal Customer,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Technical Service department has recently
updated our online services, due to this upgrade
we sincerely call your attention to follow below
link and re-confirm your online account details.
Failure to confirm your PayPal account details will
permanently suspend you from accessing your
account online

CLICK HERE

We use the lastest security measure to ensure
that your PayPal account is safe and secure. The
administration asks you to accept our apologies
for the inconvenience caused and expresses
gratitude for cooperation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for coosing PayPal
PayPal Customer Service

© Copyright 2012 PayPal, All right reserved.
________________________________________________________________________
responder para - euuri@ozu.es
2012/9/14 Edward Alonzo - rubyjewels@wowway.com
Dear Sir/Ma,
 Your EMAIL ADDRESS attached to the BATCH NUMBER 0998-0655-6765 and Rolled through a Computer Ballot system has won the Award sum of (€1.000.000.00) in the 2012 ventura Email Sweepstakes  Award  Lotto Program in Madrid Spain on the 11th of September.
For more Information and Fund Claim do forward the information below.
Your Name:
Address..:
Contact Details:
Batch Number...:
Congratulations
Mr.Edward Alonzo.
______________________________________________________________________
RESPONDER PARA - chevron_dpt026@msn.com
2012/9/14 CHEVRON EMAIL DRAW 2012 - bretbrown@charter.net


Your E-mail ID Has Won You £1,000,000.00 Reply with Full Name:  Address:  Country: Phone Number: Name: Dr Mike Morgan Tell phone +447010065226
__________________________________________________________________________
2012/9/14 Mr. Adams fdgfsdfsd81@yahoo.com>
Dear,

Having gone through your listed products, we offer great interest to do a purchase agreement with your company. Please get back to us with the following information
Please Quote.
1. Prices FOB
2. Payment terms
3. Delivery Period
5. Specified delivery date assuming from the Date of Order.
Please your quick reply will be highly appreciated

Regards,
Adams
_____________________________________________________
2012/9/16 BMW UK - cdagbert@no-log.org
Dear Lucky winner,
your e-mail Address have won you BMW car and (£1.000.000.00 GBP)
on BMW National Lottery Promotion Award 2012.For claim Send your Details &
Mobile Number to Email: patriciadarrenofclaim@live.co.uk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.