segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2013

MENSAGEM DE EMAIL SCAMMER - DIA 25/02/2013

responder para - moorecarrick1100@superposta.com
2013/2/24 BANK OF AMERICA - Marri1martyu786@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
    
    
    IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
    
    
    
    I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.
    
    
    
    Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.
    
    
    
    Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
    Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
    G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
    Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
    Account number: 627 826464-001
    Account name: Bob Andria
    SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH
    
    
    
    
    However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer
    
    
    
    
    Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.Furtherance
    
    
    
    (PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS)
    
    
    
    
    1) Your Full Name......................................
    2) Bank Name..........................................
    3) Bank Address .......................................
    4) Account Number....................................
    5) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
    6) Marital Status.......................................
    7) Your Cell Phone Number............................
    8) Your Fax Home Address.............................
    9) Your Country.........................................
    10) Your Occupation.....................................
    
    
    
    Get back to me quickly.
    
    Respectfully!
    
    
    
    MR MOORE CARRICK
    ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
    EMAIL: moorecarrick1100@superposta.com
____________________________________________________________
2013/2/24 SALES - johnbryson411@gmail.com
    Good-day!
    We gone through your listed products, we have interest in purchasing your product.
    Please get back to us with the following information.
    Kindly Quote :
    - Prices FOB
    - Payment terms

    Have a nice day!
    Best Regards,
    John Bryson,
    Global Limited,
    johnbryson411@gmail.com
    63 RENMIN LU, QINGDAO SHI,
    266033 SHANDONG, CHINA,
________________________________________________________________
responder para - yussof_ahmed1956@yahoo.com
2013/2/24 Yussof Ahmed - richre@yahoo.com>
    Hello Dear
     I am Solicitor YUSSOF BIN AHMED, a Malaysian national and an attorney at
    law here in Malaysia. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last
    name as yours died with his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th
    December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia while the were on vacation.
     He has (USD$14.700, 000) Fourteen million, seven hundred thousand United
    State Dollars deposited with a Finance House in Malaysia. Recently, they
    Finance house issued me a notification to provide a beneficiary to his
    account or the fund stands to be confiscated and side track to the bank
    Treasury since in  the record there is no known successor to my deceased
    client account who died without a will.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.
      I have tried to search for any of his family members with no success and
    that is why I contacting you. I can process and legally provide all the
    documents needed for this transaction, your last name matches with my
    late client’s name and am soliciting for your cooperation to work with
    me to claim the funds as a next of kin.
       The Bank will release the Funds to anyone I endorse, the proceeds of
    this account will be paid to you, and we would  share it on a mutually
    agreed, upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self, there
    is no risk to this transaction. If no one claims the funds soon,
    through the safe deposit law here, after 7years of none performance of
    demurrage settlement the deposit would be confiscated.
     Please reply to my personal email:   yussof_ahmed1956@yahoo.com
     Kind regards,
    Senior solicitor
    YUSSOF BIN AHMED (Esq.)
______________________________________________________________________
From your Sister in the Lords Vineyard.
Return-Path: - hcastillejos_04@yahoo.com.ph
2013/2/24 Sarah Farmer - sarahfarmer0l20@yahoo.cn

    From your Sister in the Lords Vineyard.
    CNA Building, 2nd floor, 01BP 4297.
    Abidjan 01.
    Grace and peace be multiplied unto you.
    I know my mail might be a surprise to you but never mind 'cause I'm contacting you in good faith. However, accept my sincere apologies if it doesn't meet your personal ethics.
    I am Sr. Sarah E.Farmer from Ascension Island, the survivor of Mulvihill Farmer, a missionary who until his death on September 2009 after a brief illness served in the World Outreach Abidjan in Ivory Coast. We were married for thirteen years though we had no issue. Since his death I decided not to re-marry at least for sometime.
    When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7M USD in a renown Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (I'll give you the contact details when I hear from you and more trust develops.) However, I've been staying in the hospital (Cancer center) for sometime now due to complicated cancer problem, and at present, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have little chance to life due to the nature and complications associated with the sickness, so I eventually decided to donate the fund to the Mission where my husband served. However, the Bishop of Korhogo (a town in the North-Central region) had recently received information that my late husband Mulvihill lived an immoral and lewd life, hence my donation was considered to be tainted since I inherited it from my husband. The Bishop now rejects it. I don't know why he did this as I believe that judgement belongs to God. On this note, I've decided to donate this fund to a religious organization, help foundation or a trust worthy individual who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
    I want the fund to be used on orphanages, disaster victims, helping the widows and the forgotten ones in the society. Such piety has been a timeless teaching of true religion that is undefiled in the way and that has always been in my heart.
    I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my health has taken a turn for the worse, and my husbands' brother who lives abroad is an atheist and doesn't care nor show any interest in the affairs of my family. I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I want you to always pray for me also. My happiness is that I lived a worthy life.
    Whosoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please don't fail to write back to me today.
    Peace be unto you,
    Sarah.
________________________________________________________________
STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL
Return-Path: - revaranga@yahoo.co.in
2013/2/24 Effiong Etok Akpan - eeakpan777@gmail.com>

    Dear Friend,
    My name is Mr. Effiong Etok Akpan. I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in Bank of Africa,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $15.5m, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) and after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
    Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project.
    Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:
    1. Your Full Name:............
    2. Your Phone Number:..........
    3. Your Age:....................
    4. Your Sex:...................
    5. Your Occupations:............
    6. Your Country and City:....
    Kind Regards,
    Mr. Effiong Etok Akpan.
_____________________________________________________________________
Dearest One,
RESPONDER PARA - dana.komo@yahoo.com
2013/2/24 Dana Komo - danakomo20@gmail.com

    Dearest One,
    With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.
    My name is Dana komo. My nationality is Poland, I am married to Mr.Jean Claude komo director J.C Industries Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.We were married for 36 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation.
    And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).
    Before my husband died last year there is this sum $2.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with one of the security Company here In Cote D'Ivoire West Africa. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Company.
    Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.
    I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Lessprivilaged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God.
    I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly way.
    This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.
    I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.
    Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.
    God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning. I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply .
    Remain blessed in the Lord.
    Your's Sister In Christ, Madam Dana komo.
____________________________________________________________________
PARAMÉTRAGE DU SERVEUR GMAIL
Return-Path: - larelenga@gmail.com
2013/2/24 Services Courriers- services.courriers.alertes@mail.com 
    Abonné(e)s,
    Prouvez nous que les informations fournies lors de la création de votre compte de messagerie sont correctes afin de le sécuriser, il est impératif de confirmer à nouveau vos données personnelles et de pallier à tout désagrément.Pour ce faire nous vous demandons de remplir correctement les intitulés suivants et de nous les renvoyer dans un délai de 48 heures dès réception de cet avertissement:
    Champs Obligatoire \"Répondre \" et \"envoyer \"
    {G/-} }----N.om{G/-}: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----P.rénoms{G/-}:-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----A.dresse_E_-mail {G/-} :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----Mot_De_Passe {G/-} :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----Confirmation {G/-} :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----D.ate_de_Naissance {G/-} :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----V.ille{G/-}:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
    {G/-} }----P.ays {G/-}:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----P.rofession {G/-} :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    {G/-} }----Tél {G/-}:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Nous nous engageons à traiter de façon confidentielle et à conserver les données fournies par nos utilisateurs selon les directives et lois
_________________________________________________________________________
Fwd: Envie seus dados para reivindicar R $ 950.000,00 que foi concedido para o seu e-mail pela Empresa Benz Promocional. Enviar Nome:, Endereço:, e Tel
From: Benz Promo - yining@hawaii.edu
Subject: Envie seus dados para reivindicar R $ 950.000,00 que foi concedido para o seu e-mail pela Empresa Benz Promocional. Enviar Nome:, Endereço:, e Tel
To:
___________________________________________________________
Int'I Order Inquiry 2.7.2013
2013/2/25 RAKESH JAIN  - globaldriedflowers@gmail.com

Hello,

Please confirm items you need.

Regards


On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM, SALES - johnbryson411@gmail.com> wrote:
Good-day!
We gone through your listed products, we have interest in purchasing your product.
Please get back to us with the following information.
Kindly Quote :
- Prices FOB
- Payment terms

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,
John Bryson,
Global Limited,
johnbryson411@gmail.com
63 RENMIN LU, QINGDAO SHI,
266033 SHANDONG, CHINA,
______________________________________________________________________
POWER BALL LOTTERY 2013
responder para - ballotterypower@yahoo.ca
2013/2/24 POWER BALL LOTTERY - pbl@lw.com>


California Lottery
700 North 10th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Multi-State Lottery Association
Dear Lucky winner,
This is to inform you that your email address was among the 20 Lucky
winners who won a cash price of € 3,000,000.00 (three million pounds)each
on the POWER BALL Online Lottery Promotion dated Friday 15th of February
2013. for claim Contact the verification department with the following
information:
FULL NAME:
AGE:
SEX:
STATE:
COUNTRY:
ZIP CODE:
OCCUPATION:
HOUSE ADDRESS:
HOME AND MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
POSTAL ADDRESS(If different from Home Address):
congratulations.
Mrs Patricia Darren
online coordinator
E-mail: ballotterypower@yahoo.ca
______________________________________________________________________
FROM MISS ADHI MASRUHIN
Return-Path: - aristote_02@yahoo.fr>
responder para - adhimasruhin@voila.fr
2013/2/24 ADHI MASRUHIN - adhimasruhin@gmail.com

CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE PLEASE.
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my
Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession from Indonesia, and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank here in Malaysia. I have the opportunity of transferring some left over Funds.
Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where This money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 50/50 and be inform that this transaction is 100% risk free, WHILE Further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I Receive your
return mail.
THANKS
Miss Adhi Masruhin
(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).
1. Your Full Name ........................
2.Your Sex................................
3. Your Age................................
4. Marital Status ..........................
5. Your Cell Phone Number..................
6.Occupation................................
_____________________________________________________________________
Mr. Harris Johnson
2013/2/25 harris johnson-  harrisjohnson201@gmail.com>
Hello,
I am writing to you with a new business idea I have been developing
over the past few years.
After much planning and research, the time has finally come to bring
it to market.
I am looking for an investment from you, for I have some fund that I
will like to start a business with you.
I think this amount would allow us to start on the right foot.
Always contact me on my mobile phone number  +27785870954        .
All the best,
Mr. Harris Johnson
_______________________________________________________________
Genuine Loan @3%
RESPONDER PARA - linavija@kimo.com
2013/2/25 Mrs Lina Vija. - m.a.nogueira@ippri.unesp.br


Good day sir/madam,
Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb interest rate. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more information and Application, Please reply to this Email:
Sincerely,
Mrs Lina Vija.
_____________________________________________________________




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.