quarta-feira, 4 de julho de 2012

ESPECIAL MUGU RICHARD ADAMS

______________________________DENUNCIA DO DIA__________________________________

RICHARD ADAMS
From: richielove511@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxx
Subject: here is more about me
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:28:43 +0000


Hello xxxxxxxx,
Here is a little about Richard,I want you to have more insight about the kind of man you are communicating with,i am an hangarian but i have been in England (london) since i was fifteen i came here with my uncle after the death of my parent and i studied art and design here in England and i love my job because it make me travel i explore more.I live in Manchester city England,but presently now am in Mexico for an art exhibition.

My  son and is name is Jerry, since the death of my wife years ago i thought i will be fine that i will not need to get married again but i started having the feeling that is not proper and i was hurting my self so much because i get so lonely most time i feel like killing my self and then it comes to my mind that i need a woman around me, a woman i will call my own and share every thing with, a woman i give love and get love back in return. I have always dream to have a big family but the death of my wife complicated things.

I wake up in the morning do some little exercise take my bath, brush my mouth and then get ready for work, i work Monday till friday sarturdays i either play golf or i go to the movies. Am ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy i appreciate every thing that is good Life, love and happiness to offer to my true love and Mrs. right. Like i said in my profile i am a slightly liberal sort of person who doesn't believes in the division of humanity into different religions, race, creed and language. there is so much more that unites us then that which divides us.

I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of life i am very responsible and try to eat right, hence i make sure that i keep fit so i don't get a pot belly.  I have always believed in a healthy relationship though i have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going smoothly. I have strong family values and morals.

My Birthday is (May 29) i am a very good cook and i make sure that i cook myself something good everyday, i am not good at selecting food rather i eat anything that is eatable, but my favorite meal is Pasta and chicken.what are the qualities that you want in a man during a relationship?  i want to really know if i am that kind of man that you want.

I like the outdoors with at weekend is always a special time for i and my son, dear am not here online to mess up with your love, am a serious minded man and i want to assure you that if all goes positive for us, i will like to meet you someday so we can see what kind of chemistry we have together.I attach some photo of me and my son,hope you like it,waiting to hear from you soon.Have a nice day.


Love and kisses,

Richard.






 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.