quinta-feira, 20 de março de 2014

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FALSOS/SCAMMERS - DIA - 21/03/2014

From: micheal.dwayne2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014

Hello,
I hope we would stay in touch. Let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Micheal Dwayne from Brazil Cupid,i am a Soldier in the US military army currently on a peace keeping mission in Syria. I am 47yrs of age. I was born in London but my parents had to relocate to US when i was just 2yrs old so i have lived all my life in the United States. I and my late wife got married 2003,that was 11yrs ago and we were blessed with a daughter but I lost my wife 6yrs ago to a ghastly car accident while she was on her way to visits her brother in Ohio. My daughter Lynette is 10yrs of age now and she's currently under the care of a nanny back in New York. I join this site recently because i need to love again and move on with my life. A friend of mine who is also in the army introduced me to this site. He actually got lucky and he's now happily married to a wonderful woman he met.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman and to help her keep the balance between career and private life just as she would also inspire me. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both in joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness and care. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my daughter.

Am the only Son of my parents, My parents died when I was 10years,the woman who took me in as her own child past away last year and it's a disaster i don't want to remember. I join the Army because I have a dream of it. so please my dear get back to me if you found my friendship serious I will be grateful to be part of you.  I don't really know what will be going on your mind right now as your reading this message but i just hope you find pleasing to your mind and stay in touch. I want to know how long you have been on here Tell me more of yourself like where you are from,what occupation,if you have experience internet dating before etc.

God bless you as you write back.

cheers
Micheal.




____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Este homem se apresenta como mark Lewis,  ele se diz engenheiro da construção civil e estava em um projeto na Africa do Sul, e não está recebendo do contratante.Agora ele está na Nigéria e esta me pedindo ajuda para sair de lá e vir para o Brasil, comprou uma passagem Nigéria- Rio de Janeiro e disse que precisa de $1.600 dolares , para que possa vir para o Brasil.. Este é um dos emails dele me pedindo dinheiro:

From: marklewis233@hotmail.com
To:
Subject: RE: Do not forget XXXXX
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014

É bom ler para trás de você agora, o amor que eu realmente te amo de verdade, mas eu só quero que você colocar sua mente em repouso e vamos juntar nossas mãos juntas, para que possamos ser capazes de se tornar um, meu amor que eu sinto muito  para fazer você se sentir tão ruim que eu estou falando por causa do que eu estou enfrentando aqui amor, baby Eu sei que ela pode duro assim como obter essa quantidade de dinheiro, mas o amor por favor tente todo o seu esforço e ter certeza de obter o dinheiro enviar  para mim última segunda-feira, mas eu prometo que nunca para pedir sua ajuda mais se você deixar de enviar o dinheiro na segunda-feira ou terça-feira, agora você tem que obter US $ 880 e dizer a pessoa eu vou devolvê-lo na quarta-feira por Deus a graça, por favor me diga  agora se você pode obter o dinheiro ou não, eu vou estar aqui esperando por sua resposta







_______________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________

stephanieeBarry@hotmail.com
  . 

Um querido.
Estou mais que feliz em escrever-lhe este e-mail hoje, eu sou Stephanie Barry da Libéria, na África Ocidental, a única filha do falecido aquí Sra Patrick Barry, adoro música também, tenho 21 anos de idade solteiro nunca se casou, 168m de altura 58kg de peso. Muito boa garota que é amar e cuidar da natureza. Alto e justo na aparência acima de tudo confiável e Deus temendo. As coisas são como fazer no meu tempo livre está lendo e dançar ballet, indo para o centro de recreação para pegar minha diversão, gastando meu tempo com muito gosto.
Eu gostaria de saber mais sobre você, diga-me, o que você faz em seus tempos de reposição? Quais são seus gostos e dis-gostos? Qual é seu objetivo presente na vida?
Eu estarei esperando ouvir de você, anexado aqui está minha foto, eu espero que você vai voltar para mim com uma foto, que Deus te abençoe


___________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7286676849
Estou interessado em saber que você depois viu o seu perfil e os anúncios e eu estou feliz com um monte de interesse em você. devido ao meu mau rede eu não posso conversar com você pls escrever para mim através do meu endereço de email (melisagohourou@hotmail.com) Estou à procura de um bom amigo e, possivelmente, uma relação, talvez. Esperamos ouvir de você em breve. seu melisa.



______________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

From: favour4u_musa@yahoo.com
Date: 2014-03-20
Subject: please help me out
To:


Hello my love,
good day how are you doing hope all is well with you. for me here in
the refuge camp things has being difficult and so hard for me; to eat
is a problem and also to take good care of me is a ver difficult
thing, i need to buy my toileteries like pad; tissue and the rest.
please send me little money for me to be taking care of myself;
thanks a lot as you are helping me may
God also help you too.
your lovely
Favor






______________________________________________________________________________


From: Joylen Treya
Date: 2014-03-19
Subject: Dearest one  all i need you to read and understand
To:


Dearest one XXXX
Thanks for your response on my proposal to you,And am single too,
would love to be your partner.i will send you all the
bank infos but please read my mail with understanding, we are the only
children of our late parents and unfortunately i  became deaf by
accident, my father took us so special
and trained us and took very care of us until the day he left us alone
in this wicked world.dear i contact you after i have read your profile
and prayed that you will come and help us in our problems in good
faith.please i am not a liar nor will you ever regret ever coming
to help us in good faith and trust.please this is 100%risk free on you.

We are residing in Abidjan cote d'ivoire.we came here some months
after the death of our father, well it's a long story but I will make
it shot. Some months after the death of my father my uncles called us
for a meeting, well in our mind we thought they will discuses on how
to take care of us and our late fathers business, but to our surprise
they asked us to provide the documents of the money which our late
father deposited in a foreign bank here, we asked them for what? Why
do they need it, and they told us that they want to take care of the
money for us in a good way for our future though our late father told
us to be very careful of them that we should not allow them to have
hands in the money and property.

So for this reason, we immediately refused to hand the documents to
them I told them I can handle it my self, after I refused they started
treating me bad to the extent of taken possession of our late father's
business and property they seized all his bank account, farm land,
after all this we decided to go to Abidjan where the bank is located
to try looking for foreign person that will help me transfer and
invest the money in a good business.

Please we come to you with all our heart please don't disappoint us,
because we did not come to you with any bad intention and we don't
want you to treat us bad for God sake please consider our predicament
and help us out, we promise that you will never regret helping us.

The only money that we have is the money that is in the bank which we
want to transfer to your bank account, our late father deposited the
money in a fixed deposit account and placed a clause on the money
which means that the account is blocked and needs to be reactivated
.so we can not have access to the money unless when the account is
reactivated and transferred into ,any foreign account as was told by
the bank director to us.

Dear this is the reason why we contacted you to help us to reactivate
our late parents bank account and help to transfer the funds into any
account you will provide, the little money that we have with us have
being used to be paying for our hotel bills since we know no body
here. Because we ran from the village, because of the problem of our
late parents relatives and there wicked mind to kill us and take over
the property, just because we have no body to help us and stand by us.

And now we are financial handicap we are even trying to know if a
friend we mate at the church will accommodate us in her house, please
we need your help urgently and for GOD  sake help us, you are not
helping us in vain please. Dear any expenses you made as regards
helping us will be paid back to you.

we will send you the full contact and bank account of our late
father,so that you can contact the bank.

kindly send us your information as demanded by the bank from us ,on
the person we will introduce as our helper and you being the
beneficiary of the funds.that will help us transfer the funds.which you have
sent us your infos.but we need you to scan and attach your ID.

1)your full name
2)your address
3)your telephone number
4)your drivers licence/national ID

have a nice day .
GOD  BLESS
Yours truly
Ms Joylen Treya

 Stephanie



_________________________________________________________________________

From: Marima Ban
Date: 2014-03-19 8:58 GMT+01:00
Subject: My new friend i will like to hear from you
To:


how are you doing ,please i know we have not meet in person but i want
you to bear with me that i will really love to meet you as long as
there is love and truth, I will really like to know you very well, My
Name is Marima Ban,am 24 years old, am seeking for your relationship
but i don't know how to explain it for you to understand, i need some
one who can tell me the truth because i don't want to make a mistake
for my life here, i believe i will not be disappointed from you, I
will like to hear from you ,before i will open up everything to you
about me in my next mail, Presently I am Residing in Dakar Senegal as
a result of civil war that happen in my country Mali in west Africa
which still going on secretly up till now, when i hear from you i will
tell you everything about me and my family,
Attach is my pictures
Have a nice day your new friend
Marima Ban





_______________________________________________________________



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Baby <j.baby12@yahoo.de>
Date: 2014-03-18
Subject: Darling please copy the letter below and send it to the bank
with this e-mail ( finance@chatteredbankstandarduk.tk )
To:


Honey,
Please I want you to copy the letter below and send it to the bank
with this emails


 finance@chatteredbankstandarduk.tk


and email me back because now they are waiting for you so that they
can transfer this money to your account on our behalf, we will depend
on you alone into to manage the money for the rest of our life with
you, here are my pictures as you asked me.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attention Mr. xxxxx,  am writing on behalf of my partner Miss
Jessica Jobe Who Is In The Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal With The
Younger Brother Kumba. I Want to Know The Possibility of Assisting Her
To transfer a sum of ($ 6.7 million) Six Million Seven Hundred
Thousand Dollars That Was relocation by his father Baba Jobe Joof of
Which Her Younger Brother Jobe Kumba Is the next of kin to my account
on Their Behalf.
Your quick Responds is appreciated.




_____________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/jen.andersen.967






________________________________________________________________

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CSM Jennifer Robinson
Date: 2014-03-17 1:14 GMT+01:00
Subject: how are you doing Today!!!
To: Recipients


Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and
may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior
consent and writing through this channel. I got your contact from the
professional data base found in the internet search.  When i was
searching for a reliable partner. I assured of your capability and
reliability to champion this business opportunity.


I'm Command Sergeant Major (NATO Code: OR-9), Jennifer Robinson,  of
4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division(Task Force
Spartan), Responsible for Khost and Paktia Provinces in Afghanistan,
of the ISAF - NATO Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in
Afghanistan.


On Feb. 19, 2014 we were alerted by ANSF on the sudden presence of
some Terrorists (Taliban) camping in Kandahar province's Zharay
district, a suburb not too far from Khost here in Afghanistan, to
assist them fight some Taliban sub-commander and al-Qaida group, who
are into drug trafficking  by Taliban networks, which use drugs as a
primary means of funding , after hours of battle, we won and some of
the Taliban - Al-Qaida group  ran to another province's forest, after
long Battle.


we captured three (3) of the Terrorists,(7) injured, In the process of
torture they secretly confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban
sub-commander and al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a secret
cave in Zharay district, which served as their camp, we recovered
several guns and almost 1300kg of marijuana in two local village,
including some boxes with Solid GOLD BAR,(me and my troop found
separately), I have in my possession the Solid GOLD BAR worth almost
of 12 to 15 million U.S. dollars as of Market rate.  We gave the Guns
and bags of marijuana to the ANSF Lieutenant.


WEB SITE OF DESTROYED DRUGS FOR CONFIRMATION:


http://www.isaf.nato.int/article/isaf-news/ansf-destroy-1300kg-of-marijuana-help-defund-taliban.html


I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person like you who
would help me work with a diplomat in India - Asia, close to
Afghanistan,  he was introduce to me through a local security man, we
kept the Gold Boxes with him in a close by village for safety purpose,
but i need someone, i can trust and work with from outside and most be
from the United State, that we get in touch with the diplomat, because
we are not allow to make calls here in the province due to security
reason, i need you to contact him for me, and work with him, so he can
come over here and pick up the Gold Bar as a diplomat and take it to
the buyer in London or Italy, as we have two Buyer on ground.


After your reply, i will give you the details of the Diplomat and
Phone number and also you are to send me your Full Name, Contact
Address and Phone number, before i give you the diplomat details in
India. Because in 3 weeks time some Europe Army will replace our UNIT
in Khost and Paktia Provinces in Afghanistan and i will soon come back
home, after you have complete the deal with the Diplomat.


I assure and promise to give you 30% of this fund and you keep 70% for
me and my troop Member, however feel free to negotiate what you wish
to have as your percentage in this business.


It is never a stolen Gold Bar or illegal Gold Bar but because were on
duty to bring peace in Afghanistan many soldiers lost their life and
no amount of compensation that may bring back the life of dead
soldiers, then consider how the family will feel, that is the reasons
my unit Decided to keep the Gold Bar alone among us, it is official
and that's the reason i need your assistance to ship the Gold through
a diplomat to the Buyers.


Please, i trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality
to protect my job, myself and my troop Members. i will give you
further instructions and a picture of the Gold,  we snap through the
security man phone. But you must know that i have taken precautionary
measures to secure the Gold.


Please send the following information so i can proceed.  Reply me
through my Private Email:


jenniferrobinson.nato@usa.com


Your full name ............................
Your full address ..........................
Your direct phone number ................
Your Age .......................


Regards,

Jennifer Robinson (Troop Leader)
Command Sergeant Major  (NATO Code: OR-9), of 4th Airborne Brigade
Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division(Task Force Spartan).
Reply me through my Private Email:


jenniferrobinson.nato@usa.com

2 anexos



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.