quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

FALSOS PERFIS ONLINE - DIA -26/09/2013

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.tyler.908





Ok you can email me on Iveytyler@yahoo.com

___________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________
From: frankmartins001@hotmail.com





Subject: Thanks for your response
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013



Hi XXXX

Morning – just a quick note to show my gratitude

and appreciation, you have my word and my all. i

so much believe in your thought and what you have

considered, How are you! as well your work hope

you had a lovely day, Wish to visit you soon if

we can give ourselves a chance to know each other

well, The most important thing I would like to

seek from you is your real mind and honest. Even

though I never had any such relationship with you

before, but this is one that gives me huge

interest and I really want to go into it with you

..

I’m a very plain and simple person, that can get

along with very little. Quiet at times but I have

my moments of being silly depending on the

company, don’t have friends any more ( been there

done that) with the family most of the time. They

are the people that have meaning in my life also

my support system because I work away from home.

My favourite foods - roast (diff meats) with veg

and salads, mutton/chicken curry, pasta, sea

foods , fried fish, paella, old fashion country

stew …………….. I love being in the kitchen, always

spoil my love with some treats.

I wear a lot of black, red, white and earthy

colours to work also pastels (blue, pink, lilac,

lemon………) But my favourite colour is Black.

I would like to know and understand you more.

your hobbies, your favorite foods, colors… what

you like and dislike. What I dream is not big but

just little and simple because I appreciate and

feel what happiness is.

Please feel free to tell me more about you.

Here is my cell phone numbers: +447509755731 OR

You can send me sms only on +447546645608

With respect,
Frank.
________
From: frankmartins001@hotmail.com ou Jamesconnel@yahoo.com.br
To: Subject: RE: Bom dia amor



Meu amor,

Acabei de ler o seu post e estou muito preocupado

com isso porque agora não sei o que fazer para o

meu amor Por favor, contacte a empresa e resolver

o problema o mais rápido possível para que você

possa receber o pacote imediatamente, uma vez

recebido é abrir o envelope interior e recolher o

seu dinheiro e salvar o resto da minha visita. O

presente no pacote é muito caro e eu não quero

mais ser adiada. Sinto muito pelo inconveniente

que isso possa ter causado. Eu te amo querida e

eu estarei com você em breve ...
Ter meus beijos

seu
FRANK
_______________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Message:




Good day.

I am Mrs.Nadia Claude contacting you from Qatar

Doha.I got your contact from here
because i want to buy a commercial apartment very

big for business in your location.I shall
give you the details of my bank info for

remitting of the cash once i read your urgent

reply
Have a good day and best wishes.Please feel free

to contact on this email for immediate action
email.nadia_cluade@yahoo.co.uk

Regards.
Mr s.Nadia
__________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________
Bom dia! Tudo bem?

Estou aqui para esclarecer uma situação que está

acontecendo com uma amiga: Recentemente ela

conheceu um homem que disse ser capitão do

exército americano, em missão no Afeganistão. Ele

começou a conversar com ela, disse que por

capitão pode viajar por todos os países. Sugeriu

que ela mandasse um email para:

veteranleave.usa.gov.mail.com, um órgão dos EUA,

dizendo que havia lhe conhecido, solicitando uma

permissão para que o mesmo viesse ao Brasil.
Fomos ao Google, pesquisar esse email, para

certificarmos que ele realmente era de um órgão

Americano. Por acaso, encontramos esse site e

lemos uma matéria sobre os scammers.
Ela ainda não mandou o email. Pelo visto, após

enviá-lo, ele solicitaria alguma taxa.
O que vocês nós dizem? Realmente se trata de um

golpista? Como devemos proceder?
Segue em anexo as fotos do "capitão".
                                                 alexmoose969@hotmail.com - GOLPISTA VIRTUAL
                                            alexmoose969@hotmail.com - GOLPISTA VIRTUAL
______________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
I am Atqo Benyamin from basra in Iraq.But currently living in Jarkarta
indonesia.I contacted you for a mutual business deal that is legal and 100% risk
free that is worth $25,000,000 which you will be having 50% of this money if you
can help me invest in your country economy so that i can give you details on how
you will proceed with this project and how this money originated.If you are interested write me now on my private e-mail; atqo_benyamin@yahoo.com .
This is not a hoax be assured. Waiting for your quick reply on my e-mail address for further
details. you can also send me your telephone number
Sincerely
Atq
 
 ___________________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.