segunda-feira, 9 de setembro de 2013

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA -10/09/2013

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7276015856



hello how are u and life generally? my dear i like u and mant to know more about you so i think it will be best if we talk more on my ID's if u dont mind ( captainwilliamsbarry@yahoo.com)skype ID   captain.williams.barry3
_________________________________________________________________________________

From: Brooke Holmes -  bholmes48@hotmail.com








To: xxxxxxCc:
Sent: Sex 0xxxxxxx/13
Subject: Fwd:xxxxxx

Hello Darling i have this love song for you, and hope you will like it, please take this, is from the bottom of my heart....
Saturday night and the moon is high, I'm wide-awake just watching 'you sleep, And I promise you you're gonna have More than just the things you need, We have not got much now, We're just starting' out, But I know some how paradise is coming, 'Someday Baby, You and I are gonna be the ones, Good luck's gonna shine Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones, So hold on, We're headed for a better life, Oh now there's a place for you and me, Where we can dream the big to the sky, I know it's hard to see it now, But baby someday we're gonna fly, This road we're on, you know it might be long, But my faith is strong, It's all that really matters, So hold on, hold on, Common baby, hold on, yeah, we're gonna have it all, And ooh, a better life, Hey we're gonna leave this all behind us baby, wait and see, We 're headed for a better life, you and me, We're gonna break the chains that bind and, finally we'll be free, We're gonna be the ones that have it all, you and me, Just hold on tight now baby.. Baby i hope you like song and tell me what you really think about it.... bye and hope to hear from you soon..
Brooke


-________________________________________________________________________________

 https://www.facebook.com/sonny.bognot.5?fref=ts




E MAIL SCAMMER - bognotsonny545@yahoo.com
____________________________________________________________________________

 https://www.facebook.com/JERRYG22




Jerry Grant <jerrygranty@yahoo.com>
  

Hello dear,
 
It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and   my  job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just  fine and happening the way you expected them to be.


You really interest me, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what  will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful, it’s as if some forces beyond my  control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.


You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of  religion, and  what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me


To start about myself, I am Jerry Grant , living and working in London,i have worked for years  being a single person,  working so much without having much time for myself most of my  time spent in offshore , I worked on some of the largest ships in the world, carrying 3 million barrels of oil at a time from the middle east to the states.

 I  enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during  weekends, go to mall, watching football and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house  to visit her and  take my nieces and nephews for outing.


I am a Man who is hilariously funny  understanding ,energetic ,spontaneous and stone headed but very soft  hearten. I`m  also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it  is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings  which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring …well that’s how I am when it  comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.


Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all live  a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.


Regards




______________________________________________________________________________



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.