domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA 09/09/2013




  -

harrischandler888@yahoo.co.uk


Hello,

Hope you are doing good today? I was so excited

when I received your response on my email today,

thanks for your willingness to be a friend that

will definitely lead us into a true and trusty

relationship. My name is Harris Chandler, I am a

German citizenship but relocated with my mother

to England after my Fathers Death when i was

9years,my mother passed away 6years ago, I'm left

alone with God...SMILE!... I don't have child and

am also a Roman Catholic Christian..... I have

spent all my life here in United Kingdom studying

and later moved to New Castle-England where I

attained my master degree in Marine Engineering

in Oxford University. I want to remind you that

religion, distance, race, language etc, are not

necessary in a true friendship /

relationship,what really matter is; love, caring,

truth, etc.

I have been working as a ship Engineer for over

8years now.. I do sail every Quarter Year from

one country to another, meanwhile I am presently

in PORT OF DOVER in United Kingdom and shall be

sailing on board soonest from United Kingdom to

Australia this should be my last trip for this

season....I want to spend the rest of my life

with someone who is friendly,honest,

caring,trustworthy and God fearing. I find very

much peace and tranquility here....I`m 6`1" 185

bls with an athletic build ,mentally stable,

physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring,

honest, a good listener, God Fearing and a

positive person.I am an easy person to talk to

and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy playing

sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like

going to the movies,or watching movies in my room

or Cabin,I like swimming,listening to music and

dance to any kind of music,i sing,sail, going

bowling and also a good cook.

I am a family oriented person,love children and

there is more, but it would be better for you to

find some things out for yourself. It is very

important for me to build a life of stability,

security, and opportunity for the special person

I hope to share my thoughts,feelings,experiences,

dreams and fantasies with,and to offer the best

opportunities for any kid that might be included

in my life,both mine and that special person's

children, and that is my focus at this time.I

also do enjoy my job though risky because we are

always on the high sea.This shipping services is

very risky compared to the pay,but I also do

other business in the ship while traveling,this

is how I get additional money to live my life and

i think its okay for me to pay my bills,take care

of my self and also to do some charity work.....I

shall retire upon my successful trip which shall

commence soon.I am really interested in you and

would like to start a new life with you. Please,

i am not here for games or play because i am a

Man...

I am really interested in wanting to know about

what makes you the special person you are today,I

want to know more about your family, your

background, your age, your life experiences, past

relationships, your goals and dreams, your

interests, and anything else you want to tell me.

I even want to learn about the secrets you very

rarely share with someone!. So come on and share

it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you

about general things such as partying, the

weather, sports,e.t.c. I want to learn about you

and what makes up your heart and soul,as the

friendship I want to build with you I want it to

be like no other you have ever shared in or

experienced. It will be filled with

substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness

and potentials.I hate lies and i do not have time

to waste. I like I promise to tell you more about

myself if i get prompt response from you.. Hope

to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant

day..

Take care and bye for now..

Regards,
Harris
harrischandler888@yahoo.co.uk
_____________________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/sonia.edward.73



Olá, Meu nome é Sonia, menina bonita, eu vi o seu perfil e eu gostaria amigo, por favor, responda para o meu mail privado ( soniababy83@yahoo. com ) para que eu lhe enviar as minhas fotos e saber mais acerca.por por favor coloque o meu endereço de e-mail e juntos e entrar em contato comigo
_______________________________________________________________________________



Recebi uma mensagem de uma rede de relacionamento e estava me correspondendo com a pessoa, que julgava honesta. Na verdade estava no começo , menos de uma semana e resolvi pesquisar no google e não encontrei nada em seu nome e pesquisei sobre o tipo de trabalho que ele disse exercer e encontrei num site americano chamado www.male-scammers.com exatamente os mesmos e-mails que ele enviava para uma outra brasileira e muitos outros em que ele começou a pedir dinheiro. Tenho as fotos que ele me enviou, mas provavelmente são falsas, o endereço de mail é amonphilo1@gmail.com , parece que tem como descobrir o IP pelo cabeçalho do e-mail, mas não sei como faze-lo. , posso encaminhar um e-mail para voces.
   Ainda bem que tive sorte de perceber isto logo no início, pois é um crime além de ser um golpe emocional nas pessoas, espero que isso possa alertar outras pessoas.

Fwd: My response
Entrada
    x

2013/9/7 Amon Philo <amonphilo1@gmail.com>

    Hi xxxxx

    Thanks for your notes, it really feels good to hear from you,:).Well At my spare time, i enjoy, Golfing, Tennis, football and spend good time at the gym. For me, I like  Music,  Dance, Life, I appreciate/ Enjoy  power of music to the end. I am not into  an OPEN/ TRIAL  relationship" since loyalty and commitment are the utmost essential values in a relationship. I am here for genuine reasons. I dont mess with anyones heart.My son James , Borned in USA, He live and study full time in New York.

    After exchanging those couple of emails, and believing you are what you said you are. I figured we have lots in common, in views, believes and considering what we'v been through.Everything about you said it all and I just wanna get to know all of you and am willing to share anything with you.. For some reasons, I just felt the utmost level of comfy with you.. This really means alot to me because its been a long time I felt this way with anyone. I know very well what my feelings are and I can tell when it feels right.

    I have never been this attracted to anyone in a long time. None that I can remember and this is something that means a whole lot to me. Do you believe in love at first sight ? what was your favorite memory of your mother and father?

    You seems like a kind hearted,relaxed and experienced woman, at this stage of my life, I have lived to understand that having a good partner plays more than important role in our life and existence. I'm a widow and have remained single thus far, not because I couldn't found anyone neither because is it I've not had enough woman walk up to me. I am a kind of man who opens doors, kisses her hand, and leads her on the dance floor.

    What your views towards life? And do you really think you're ready to invest everything in a relationship,let go of your fears and get committed again. I believe what is worth doing at all is worth doing well and its important we have about the same view towards life, if not exactly the same. I'm a relaxed,friendly and extremely patriotic young man and family means a great deal to me.My Son is all I've got and I bet you'll like him.

    You seems so experienced and i seek mutual relationship with you base on mutual trust, respect, sincere, honest, understanding, faithful and commitment, I have no interest in head games or pleasure in wasting people time.  I am going on a short business trip and i have a plan to see you face to face and laid down good foundation for successful relationship, i don't want drama in my life , im settling for lasting relationship, i have no pleasure/ interest in short term. I am truly and fully interested in you and lets take it step by step by faith. Thanks for the pics.

    Thank You
    Amon.

___________________________________________________________________________________
 https://www.facebook.com/andriano.david.75

email address scammer-  andrian.o_david@yahoo.com
_____________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.