sábado, 7 de setembro de 2013

DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA- 07/09/2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/mic07
mic07's Last photo    

mic07 said on 23/07/13 1:25 PM

hello i check your profile and i find it

interesting, i will like us to be familiar with

each other and i believe that you will have no

regret in knowing me. You can add me on my y mail

for easy chat temitayoidowu361@yahoo.com




________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/hellene71




looking for love

Hello , It´s nice to no you online and would love

to know you more, I am a kind and fun-loving

person who wishes to meet someone with those same

qualities, I would like someone who is passionate

about life and wants to take it to it´s fullest,

someone who cares about other people, someone who

enjoys spending time with and showing affection

to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and

be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I

know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I

bet there is someone out there who can. I am

30yrs old, 5´8 tall,average and I try to wear

clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat

and clean. I enjoy going places to see new

things, traveling when I can, going dancing with

a date , watching movies, and working around the

house for a few. I love my family and would like

to have someone to share that with. Well i will

be waiting to hear from you again. I have

attached some pictures for you and hope to hear

from you... you can meet me on yahoo mail here is

my yahoo mail address helleneric325@yahoo.com

love too here from you soon Hellen
___________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/abiba4love




abiba4love's Last photo    

abiba4love said on 25/07/13 6:49 AM

Hello my dear how are you doingrnI love ur

profile,rnam miss linda Akourrnplease contact

mernhere in my privaternemail OK,rn

(linda.akour@yahoo.com.sg)rni will be

waiting.rnyours new friend linda

__________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/sexxymama


sexxymama's Last photo    

sexxymama said on 03/06/13 12:11 PM

ear, how are you doing, well i hope you are doing

good.. well my name is sudan and i am 33 very

soon i will be 34 i am single with no kids never

married.. i am new member on this dating site and

i saw your profile, wow it really sounds good to

me and i am very interested in you and i will

like to get to know more about you as well.. if

you are interested in me let me know okay...add

me at yahoo on my,okikiola.akinpelu_@yahoo.com so

that we can share some pics and chat to get to

know each other okay...
_____________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/abena2012


abena2012's Last photo    

abena2012 said on 01/09/13 1:41 PM

am 34years of age.Am new here am single no kids . Am loving and caring and also honest and respectful lady .My profession is hair dressing and i enjoy doing it...I am in Ghana now with my parents and i live with my parents to.The distance may be far but true love can make the far distance a short distance and also ages have nothing to do with love if you will please bare in mind with me.I have been single for 2 years ..this is my yahoo id loveo888@yahoo.com
____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/nice1985


nice1985's Last photo    

nice1985 said on 01/07/13 2:41 PM

love ur profile, am miss Rita harry please contact me here in my private email ok (sritalove12@hotmail.com ) for me to tell you more about my me and also share my picture with you Rita

______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/tina20klad


tina20klad's Last photo    

tina20klad said on 07/09/13 3:01 AM

Hi My name is Tina. . i just saw your profile here and i want to make friendship with you to discus a lot of things with you, what is your opinion about this? please reply me on tinajob@live.com and i will tell you details about me with my photo. thanks from Tina. LOVE and Kisses Tina
________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/gbonnie45


gbonnie45's Last photo    

gbonnie45 said on 04/09/13 8:58 AM

Basically Am Bonnie by name I am a very simple person. I hope to share the entire with someone in life and to enjoy what I do, and accept for what I am, not who I am. I would love to meet a person who is down to earth and of course enjoy life at the same time.I´m a good listener, love life and fun in some ways. I hope to be someone who enjoys fun and share a lot with me. l wish to find a man that will love me and have true feelings for me and l promise to make him also happy in live and l will join him wherever he Live at and start a new life with him soon and l really wish to start a new life with a man soon ,someone to love with all my blood and also with my vein, I´m a person who is very passionate and love to do little things for my partner, be it making a cheesecake to surprise him I´m really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy..Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent.....if you are convince what what am looking for you can email me on gbonnie45@yahoo.com................yahoo gbonnie45

________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/babylove2013


babylove2013's Last photo    

babylove2013 said on 29/03/13 12:30 AM

About me Good morning my dear how are you doing today i hope by the grace of god you are fine ..am Angel from west Africa Ghana with my family here i am hair dresser i have one son 8years old with me ok i am looking for my life man to make me very happy i don´t want to lie to my man ok ...am 35years of age.Am new here am single Am loving and caring and also honest and respectful lady .My profession is hair dressing and i enjoy doing it..I have been single for 2 years and a friend introduce me to this site and i pray to God to meet a honest.....loving and caring man here and also someone who is i can trust and also share my dreams and sorrows with forever...I am here looking for a serious relationship which will lead me to marriage..so tell me if you like mail to mail all the time so that i will do the same to you ok..Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work .. I am just a helpless romantic; I do love touching, holding hands in pubic and making him feel very special. Its nice to hear from you and i will be happy to know more about you.You are the first person who has written back to me and i will like to get in touch with you to see what comes out of this ok Stay Bless id ohappy76@yahoo.com
_______________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/prettyprecy


prettyprecy's Last photo    

prettyprecy said on 06/09/13 5:46 AM

Hello , (christy23trayon@yahoo.com) My name is Christy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i want you to send an e mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself ,here is my email address at (christy23trayon@yahoo.com) I am waiting .(Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me with your email address . Thanks Yours in love, Christy
________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/needlove101


needlove101's Last photo    

needlove101 said on 06/09/13 5:48 PM

Hello My name is prince. i am a young boy with full of love, joy, happiness, caring and understanding. i came across your profile today and have interest in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (princedon602@yahoo.com) yahoo messenger and facebook ID too I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life) please contact me i will send you my picture (princedon602@yahoo.com) (messenger) and facebook ID too
________________________________________________________________________________












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.