quarta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FALSOS - DIA- 19/09/2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/general4uggg


general4uggg's Last photo    

general4uggg said on 16/09/13 11:48 PM

hello dear! Greetings to you, My name is General

Robert Cone, I am a U.S. ARMY GENERAL, I hope this

post is well and healthy and I hope we can

establish a relationship since we met for the

first time, I have gone through a profile which

speaks well of you on this site and I saw your

profile and decided to reach you. It is my desire

to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,

truth and respect, I have all these qualities in

me, kindly respond to me through my private email

box (generalrobert50 @ hotmail.com) so that we can

know each other better. Hope to read from you if

you are also interested. Thanks and waiting to

hear from you soonest. EMAIL:

(generalrobert50@hotmail.com)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mydailyflog.com/jroy70851



looking good

hello am Roy,am a single father and i am a widow i

just check on your profile and can see you just

gonna be a woman to be here waiting for i will be

happy i have you on Facebook to chat with

always,here is little about me,Its not very easy

to describe a man like me not that I have a

complex personality but I´m something a little bit

more than a man lol. I can describe myself as

adorable, caring, kind heated, soft, loving, warm,

tender and gentle. I´m also very true, honest and

hardworking. I am one of the most fantastic people

in this world (yes am proud to say that) because I

can influence any woman with my love and care to

change her life positively. I´m saying this cos I

want you to know that am worth talking to. I live

a very simple life, I try my best to avoid

complications.I´m smart, emotionally strong, and

almost never get sick. I have a warm smile and a

Mediterranean look. I try to be handsome inside

and out. I recycle, volunteer, give blood and

sincerely believe that we can all make a

difference...,so i will be happy to see you adding

me up so we can know each other better and get to

know what can happen through a good friendship.you

can text me on (323) 364-4843,or Add facebook with

johnprinceroy@yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/samuel_peter


samuel_peter's Last photo    

samuel_peter said on 12/08/13 5:34 PM

I am a simple man with good fit and have lived

most of my life here with loneliness and need

someone urgently who can share life together with

me till death do us apart. I am happy, healthy,

very romantic, love animals, and completely drug

and disease free. I am well established in my

career, goal oriented, and financially secure. I

am seeking a long term relationship maybe can lead

to marriage with an affectionate and very loving

woman who desires the same as I. I love to have

great fun, laugh, and kid around. I think it´s a

pleasant way to be, and makes for a good life. I

enjoy all kinds of things that I like to do with

my special one such as picnics with friends,

beaches, cazzy restuarants, parks, theatre,

movies, cooking, shopping, music, warm

conversations, hugging, sunsets, nature, etc. I

also have interests in cooking and gardening etc.

I have a very warm and compassionate heart and a

passion for life in general. I am seeking my one

and only man to share our souls together. One who

will be my love, my world and my greatest joy.

Peace,Joy,Happiness we will share together.. I am

extremely serious about screening any man I will

come across. I need a mature woman with a

spiritual life to create a family life with. A

woman who would like to be openly and

appropriately affectionate in public, and cuddly

in front of the TV and in front of all love once,

and be compassionate and passionate when in

private with their marriage partner.mail me

samuel.peter59@yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/onegoodheart2020



onegoodheart2020's Last photo    

onegoodheart2020 said on 16/09/13 10:31 AM

Hi dear How was your today and how was your

night,am sharon aitsher,30years of age,am new on

here and I find your profile unique,that is wwhy I

decide to write you,I will like to know you more

better if possible but I dont get on here

much,that is why am droping my email,so you can

send me a mail there and tell me about your

self.and I will be very if we could hook up at

yahoo messenger,then Sharonaitsher1@yahoo.com
I wait to read from you thanks Sharon Aitsher
_____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/celedoniagg



celedoniagg's Last photo    

celedoniagg said on 11/08/13 2:02 PM

I´m Celedonia Garcia by name,39 years old

female.Am from Mexico but live been in New York.

single for 6yrs..My friends would say I am a very

direct person and that I have a good heart. They

would say I am honest, sincere, charming, warm,

affectionate, caring, passionate, articulate,

Respectful, Generous fun, Loyal hard working and

friendly, and out going personality I am

thoughtful and generous with everyone i meet ... I

am a self-confident individual who enjoys talking

with and helping others. As a good listener,I am

very understanding and compassionate about the

needs and desires of others... I have tried match

before but i was log off with no excuse, just said

i should give it a try again and see if i can find

that special man have been waiting for all my

life... Well as for me i don´t mind relocating if

i find the right man..what your yahoo ID, or can

you add me on here on yahoo IM so we talk more

better than this celedoniag@yahoo.com waiting to

hear from you.... Thanks.
______________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lilian121




lilian121's Last photo    

lilian121 said on 17/08/13 5:40 PM

My Dear Friend My name is Lilian i saw your

profile here today and became interested in you, i

will also like to know you more, i want you to

send a Message to my Email Address so that i will

give you my picture for you to know whom i am.

Here is my Email Address,Lilianbenson@live.com i

have good reason for contacting you which i will

tell you latter, i believe we can move from here.

i want to bee your good friend, Am English

Speaking Girl,i will bee very happy if you can

contact me with English language through me Email

below ok,lilianbenson@live.com
_________________________________________________________________
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7276278450



Oliver from Tagg
Entrada
    x
Oliver Jack <oliverjack74@yahoo.com>
   
07:40 (3 horas atrás)
       
para mim
Obrigado pela sua resposta querida. Como você está

fazendo? Espero que tudo está indo bem e livre de

estresse para você?

Eu sou do Manchester City, Reino Unido, mas eu

moro em Manhattan, Nova York e eu tenho sido um

viúvo há dois anos. Minha esposa morreu de câncer

de mama ... Eu tenho uma filha embora. Seu nome é

Sandra ... Ela é o amor da minha life.i sou um

empresário privado. Estou em petróleo e exploração

de gás e controle de derramamento de óleo.

Eu gostaria de te conhecer melhor ... Conte-me

mais sobre yourself.Am ansiosos para ouvir de você

mais rápido ....
__________________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.john.161446

Obrigado por responder meu e-mail de mel, e você

não precisa me chamar de lindo porque você está

realmente bonito, eu fui através do seu perfil no

facebook e realmente interessado em você, querida,

você pode me dizer sobre si mesmo, com algumas

fotos de você? Sinta-se livre para me fazer todas

as perguntas, porque eu vou amar para asnwer todas

as suas dúvidas e traz um monte de sorrisos para o

seu rosto, e sim estou no facebook você pode

procurar-me no facebook através do meu e-mail

daniel.john481@yahoo.com, eu estarei esperando

para ler de você outra vez ... eu me importo ..

Daniel.

adicional email - danieljohn1293@gmail.com
_______________________________________________________________________________

Olá, recebi estas fotos deste usuário Steve Hilbert.
Conheci este usuário no site do ParPerfeito/Match e depois disto ele deletou a sua conta do site e me deu este email para contato.
Estas são as últimas fotos que recebi deste email, haviam outras mas já deletei quando encontrei o site de vocês resolvi não manter mais contato. Espero que ajudem a outras pessoas a não mais receberem e-mails deste usuário que infelizmente tem um falso testemunho de vida e de procedimento.
Esta pessoa se diz passar por um dono de galeria de artes na Inglaterra e que é viúvo a quatro anos e que tem uma filha de 9 anos chamada Rebecca e que a sua família é dos Estados Unidos mas que não tem tido mais contato com os parentes.
Obrigada.
 att.,
From: stevehilbert50@hotmail.com
To: XXXXXX
Subject: bom dia meu anjo lindo
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:56:44 +0100




Eu quero que você saiba que você está sempre no meu coração e você é uma bênção de Deus para me bem ter um dia lindo e cuidar bem de si mesmo vê-lo mais tarde




________________________________________________________________________

3 comentários:

  1. Também recebi email desse indivíduo se passando pelo major general Austin, em missão no Afeganistão.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Recebi pedido para adicioná-lo pelo skype. Se apresentou como major-general Austin Carter em missão no Afeganistão, mas não dei atenção e ele não mais entrou em contato.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Cuidado com este perfil do facebook: DANIEL ANDREW.

    ResponderExcluir

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.