sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013

DENUNCIA PERFIL SCAMMER- DIA- 31/08/2013

 I HATE SCAMMERS





este é o e-mail do bandido... andre_j16@yahoo.com
Telefone: 00233543066774 de Ghana 

Obrigada, Abaixo, segue o e-mail do golpista de hoje:

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:28:23 -0700
From: andre_j16@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Honey, please help me baby..

        Good morning minha vida, I hope you have a good night rest and you re getting better from your illness.. I know you will be strong for me baby, because we because we both need each other to carry on in life.. Honey, I am out at the ministries office where I was able to make photocopies, I attach two documents from my work here, the certificate of ownership and also the shipping permit from the ministries of foreign affairs. meu amor, I know its not easy for you now, because of your illness, honey but if there is any way that you can help me, please do not hesitate to do it for me meu coracao, I know that when I get this document endorsed and leave to the states, I can send back this funds back to you immediately honey, I need you honey, its you I need in my life and you re worth more than any treasure.. você é o melhor da minha vida.
Yours Andre forever..











__________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/franky.elvis



Prazer em conhecê-lo, sou sincero sou um engenheiro civil e estou atualmente na Inglaterra meu país.

18:50
hum.. prazer foi meu.querido, me mande um mail para eu saber mais sobre voce..

frankelvis600@yahoo.com.

2 comentários:

  1. bom dia,eu cai num conto de um scammer,como faço para denunciar ele,ja que ele se encontra no reino unido?ajude perdi uma quantia grande para mim

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Primeiro voce precisa ter certeza que ele se encontra no Reino Unido,o que é dificil...envie-me as mensagens dele ...o email é golpesvirtuais@gmail.com, assim poderei analisar com mais cuidado

      Excluir

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.