segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DO DIA - 10 DE JUNHO DE 2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/lizbeth37
lizbeth37's Last photo    

lizbeth37 said on 26/02/13 2:36 PM

Hello my name is Lizbeth,i glance through your profile and i am interested to know you more than this and see how it goes,you have many good and nice qualities which make man completed.i am searching for a nice, caring , loving , honest, faithful God fearing man to spend the rest of my life with as husband.if you wish or want here is my yahoo messenger and msn messenger to chat with you : lizbethwittbrood@yahoo.com or lizbethwittbrood@hotmail.com

______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
___________SCAMMER  LINDA JACOBS___________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/lindabless


lindabless's Last photo    

lindabless said on 29/04/13 11:15 AM

I would like to know you am looking for a true love some one who is open minded (linda.jacob23@yahoo.com) here is my waiting to hear from you soon thank you miss Linda

_________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
__________SCAMMER ELIZABETH_____

 http://www.mydailyflog.com/yougethtnd

yougethtnd's Last photo    

y
ougethtnd said on 08/03/13 6:50 AM

Greeting, My name is Elisabeth, ( elisaomar22@yahoo.in ) i am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism,i believe that love will rescue our world.I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind and responsive,I consider myself to be an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things that we can´t see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings are true no distance can destroy them,I enjoy my life,but life can´t be complete if you don´t have a person to share it with.if you are interested contact me through my email address so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me, we can start from there to know each other better, thanks, for you understanding, waiting to hear a good respond from you, Here Is My Email address( elisaomar22@yahoo.in ) Hoping To Hear From You Yours Elisabeth. 

____________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
___________SCAMMER MISS CONFORT_________



 
http://www.mydailyflog.com/zandalove


zandalove's Last photo    

zandalove said on 09/06/13 9:41 AM

Hello my name is miss comfort I saw your page here and became interested in making friend with you. Please i will like you to write me at my mail id (comfortvenazia@yahoo.com) for us to always communiacate to know each other better and i can also send you my photo for you to see who i am. I will be happy to read from you in my mail box. yours In Love, comfort (comfortvenazia@yahoo.com

__________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
_______SCAMMER BRIANNA COLLINS________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/classicBri




classicBri's Last photo    

classicBri said on 29/04/13 4:41 PM

wow, heard so much about this dating network and i registered with intension and aim of meeting my true man on here. someone real and up for a serious relationship, someone that is honest and truthful, someone that is not here for internet fun or games.. but i must confess that in all the male profiles i have read and gone through on this platform , yours happen to be more interesting and got me addicted to you and wishing to know more about you dear... well My name is Brianna Collins from los angeles california,im 29 years old single lady with no kids, you can mail me about yourself if you wish we can make it happen for us and tell me about yourself and i will surely reply with more photos of me.. this is my personal email address (briannacollins315@yahoo.com) please i anticipate your mail and also feel free to add me to your yahoo IM via my ID (briannacollins315) thanks


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.