sábado, 22 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA 23/06/2013

http://www.mydailyflog.com/clara07



clara07 said on 20/06/13 2:13 PM

Hello, I browse through your profile on here and i found it lovely and interesting as well,i want you to also go through mine and if you are interested do get back to me through my email address....... .clara_bristow@yahoo.com I will send you some of my pictures as soon as i get your mail in my personal email address..................Hope to read from you soonest. BYE. CLARA care

___________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/judithj88


judithj88 said on 22/06/13 4:27 AM

hello how are you hope fine,i saw your profile and it interest me much so i decided to drop you this note please write me on (judithj224@yahoo.in) because you seems to me very interestin

___________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lisawilfred






lisawilfred's Last photo    

lisawilfred said on 14/06/13 3:29 PM

Hey Dearest I Admire your image, you look enormously cute through your profile I saw now, well to start with me Am Named Lisa Wilfred and what about yours? Please I will like to have an Intimate Relationship with you? If you don’t mind I will like to know you better? Like where you are from, your occupations, single or married, all about you, Email me now here is my private ID, lise.wilfred@yahoo.com, Am Waiting to hear from You Now, Then we Can Get to Know Each Others as well and share our cutest pictures simultaneously.
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/seewtbaby23






seewtbaby23's Last photo    

seewtbaby23 said on 14/06/13 4:40 PM

Greetings from Miss Joy, I wish we make use of this great opportunity of friendly. How are you;work,health and life over there?. My name is Joy,am a girl,single never married. I went across your profile today And I found interest on you, i wish to know more about you. so i made up my mind and decided to left this message of proposal to you. I really believe we can move on from here!. if you don´t mind contacting me direct with your email to my email address (joypeterson5@outlook.com) ** where we could exchange pictures and mails, knowing each order. *MY DEAR!***Distance,Age or color does not matter but(LOVE)matters alot in life.***PLEASE; I WISH YOU CONTACT ME WITH YOUR EMAIL DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE EXPLANATION: (joypeterson5@outlook.com).I will be waiting to hear and know more about you soonest on my e mail address have a wonderful day......... Yours;Joy..
_________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.