domingo, 30 de junho de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FAKES DO DIA - 01/07/2013



http://www.mydailyflog.com/natashaa23




natashaa23 said on 27/06/13 10:45 AM

Hello My Dear, compliments of the day,I hope Ur doing fine over there,I would like to introduce myself to you,my name is Natasha Johnson,it is my pleasure to write you after i have view your profile in which really interest me,to ask for friendship with you if you have the same desire with me so we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.contact me with my email,(natasha9_johnson@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will send you my picture and also tell you more about me, Thanks and God bless you, email........(natasha9_johnson@yahoo.co.uk)
_________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/abiolapedro30



abiolapedro30's Last photo    

abiolapedro30 said on 19/06/13 11:35 PM

Hi,i saw your profile on AM, im abiola 32years 132lbs, 5"9tall looking for a honest, caring, loving and trustworthy man who will love me for who i am and cuddle, share more time and see what goes from there hit me up on abiolapedro30@yahoo.com or text me on...2317536299...

_________________________________________________________________

https://www.facebook.com/belinda.hutchison.79
http://www.mydailyflog.com/beehutchison




beehutchison's Last photo    

beehutchison said on 29/06/13 11:33 PM

I looked through your profile and i liked it so much so i thought of sending you a message just to say hi.. You have such a nice profile and a cute photo... Would love to meet you if you dont mind. I am looking for a real good man that is interested in a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. Kindly send me your email address so that we can have a good chat. beehutchison@yahoo.com thats mine
_______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/desmondosaretin





desmondosaretin's Last photo    

desmondosaretin said on 16/03/13 1:04 PM

Hello, How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Desmond. I am single man looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can make friend with. today I saw your profile at www. Mydailyflog.com and became interested in you. I don´t care about your color, ethnicity, Status, age or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I´m sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. this is my email (osaretindesmond852@yahoo.com) I am looking forward to hear from you. please contact me directly to my box i have more to tell u there.. Warm regards, Desmond
____________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.mydailyflog.com/doralovely



doralovely's Last photo    

doralovely said on 22/03/13 12:35 PM

(dorisbenzebi@gmail.com) I am Miss Doris, 22 years of age,single(never married). I am beautiful and self assured girl with a huge sense of humor.I am sincere, honest,educated,romantic,faithful,kind,caring. l just saw your profile and became interested in knowing you more,l will be happy if you reach me(dorisbenzebi @ gmail . com)so that i will tell you all about me and also send my pictures to you. looking forward to hear from you soon. Your friend . Miss Doris
_______________________________________________________________________________
http://www.mydailyflog.com/beautyluv0



beautyluv0's Last photo    

beautyluv0 said on 13/06/13 5:43 PM

Greetings from lilian. I felt like communicating with you, my name is lilian, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, with due respect. I have great interest in contacting you.My hubbies are reading, sports, cooking and traveling, adventure,i a nice looking girl am an honest heart that´s looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundation for a lasting relationship. I´m looking for a long term relations i will send you my photo in my next mail please contact me with this my new email address;(lilianjohnson581@yahoo.com) waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new fried. lilian.
_________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/cynthiajobe




Cynthiajobe said on 18/06/13 3:58 PM

hallo Freund Wie geht es Ihnen? Ratet mal, in Ordnung. Erstens, mein Name ist Cynthia, ich bin jung, gut aussehendes Mädchen, freundlich und friendly.Well i durch Ihr Profil kam, als ich für eine ehrliche Partner suchte dann habe ich Ihnen ein paar note.Meanwhile Beschlossen Könnten Sie mir schreiben, etwas mehr über selbst, während ich auf Sie zurück bekommen Inklusive mein Bild? Kontaktieren Sie mich durch meine private Adresse. Haben Sie einen sehr schönen Tag. Danke, cynthia - Cynthia2014@hotmail.com küssen mit Liebe und Vertrauen
________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.mydailyflog.com/floxy123



floxy123's Last photo    

floxy123 said on 01/03/13 5:11 PM

Hello i will like to make friend with you and maybe more. hope i caught your attention by making this message. My name is Miss Florence Beka, from Senegal (West Africa). I saw your profile here. i am really interested with you and i can,t wait to have a talk with you. so i will leave you my email address (floxybeka@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Florence.
_____________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.