segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2012

PERFIS FALSOS DENUNCIADOS NO DIA DE HOJE- 27/08/2012



____________SCAMMER SCOTT BENNER___________

                                                   http://www.zorpia.com/scottbenner


                                                                scotishlove170 @yahoo.com
Hi am scott have registered on this site today and am still trying to get used to it as i have not even wrote or gotten the time to be on any site untill today . I was trying to study and learn about the website when i was browsing profiles and saw your profile and i got a bit interested and felt that it should not hurt to send you a little sweet note .I had always been skeptical about online dating, and i still am feeling that way since i created my profile here, because i never quite believed that it might work for me.
I created my profile just like my friend advised me to. he met his soul mate here, and they would be getting married soon.... but i had just been a sad man after loosen my late wife and daughter and thought that i could never know what it is feels like to love again, but he convinced me to give this a try and then i thought that i could. After all, i have nothing to lose if nothing comes out of this. I honestly, did not think much about seeing anybody here that would match the preferences i want in a woman, and when i finally saw ur profile , i was surprised that it was from a lady with all what i ever wished for .
I hope that we would always be in better correspondence. While reading through your profile, something about the way you talked about yourself caught my eyes and i thought to reply you as i dont think there is a restriction to who should contact who first.. either the man or the woman.. what matters to me is the compatibility. To make me more surprise and have the greatest of all wonder, can you please meet me at /s/c/o/t/i/s/h/l/o/v/e/1/4/7/0/ /a/t/ / / /y/ / / / / / /a/ / / / / /h / / /o/ / / /o/ / /././.././ am online now you can add me to your list if you don't mind consider this the best opportunity to meet the best chat mate in your life.

Scott
NOTE: PLEASE ADD ME OR WRITE DIRECT TO MY EMAIL SO I CAN CHAT OR REPLY YOU DIRECT FROM MY PHONE INSTANTLY THANX ALOT

______________SCAMMER MELVIN FORD____________







queria denunciar um scammer com quem fiquei conversando desde julho. Ele se apresenta como Melvin Ford, e usa os mails melvinford83@yahoo.com e ford_melvin83@hotmail.com. Ele me achou no Badoo, e passamos a conversar no msn. Ele se apresenta como engenheiro, viúvo, pai de uma menina de 8 anos chamada Casey, e diz trabalhar em plataforma de petróleo na Escócia. Ele me deu 2 telefones que ele atende: +447024056313 e +2347067047262. O último ele diz ser de satélite, com prefixo da Nigéria, de onde ele deve ser. Ele manda cartas de amor copiadas de um site chamado loveletters.com. Ficou me enrolando até semana passada, quando me pediu pra mandar pra ele 250,00 libras. As fotos em anexo ele me enviou por msn.
Grata
__________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.