TRADUTOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
By Ferramentas Blog

domingo, 17 de junho de 2012

DENUNCIAS DO DIA 17/06/2012

                             DENUNCIAS DO DIA
                                              http://search.zorpia.com/theart111
                                         
From: Tammy Veals <tamsmine11@yahoo.com>
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: You're very nice looking.

 
Good Dayl,
      How re you doing?it is good to hear from you and thanks for all the emails you have been sending..Well I am looking for an intelligent, humerous, fun-loving, gregarious,adventurous, sexy, open minded, generous spirited. Relatively comfortable with themselves, though some shyness or mystery can be very attractive. The right electricity can often not be defined in words, sparks can change expectations in a flash. Kindness, compassion, Physical attraction, Grace and good manners are also of value. Looks are very important to me even though they probably shouldn’t be. But for me they can be in many different forms. It’s probably because I’m a very visual person and appreciate handsome men. It would be an advantage if he likes outdoor activities especially walking. Let's face it everyone can put one leg in front of the other! Hopefully we can enjoy each other's interests together and learn new things.
Just looking for friendship with a view to a permanent relationship. I have a great sense of humour and enjoy the sound of other peoples laughter, preferably with me than at me!! Hope to find someone who can put the wow factor back into my life.

Somebody that doesn't feel they have to put on an act to impress me, because I'm not perfect either. Somebody that may also need time alone, but then misses me like crazy when I’m not around, somebody who loves to be part of an equal couple.
Mutual trust and respect, giving, taking, talking about anything and everything (so important to make time to talk).
This lovely sincere soulmate will be between 36 and 50, I dont mind if he is a bit taller than me, but would like him to average. Though inner beauty is more important.I know you re on a wheel chair,which doesnt bother me all am interested is a man with a heart and a character.
I have no preconceptions of how he will look, what age he will be, or where he originates from.
I do have a dream that when we see/hear/meet each other we'll know instinctively.
I'll travel anywhere within reason for you - so look me up - I'm a decent honest woman.
 - email me - it's ok to be a bit shy like me - but don't be afraid. We both want the same things.
Look at profile - then make your own mind up.
he must, must, must, be caring and generous. Also, he must, must, must, be up for a giggle every day. he must must must be as happy staying in as going out, but when the sun shines, he must must must be prepared to fight over the best chair on the yard. he must must must be able to sit and read or relax with a cuppa, but love those moments of interruption now and again. he also, must must must love spontanaeity. I often decide to do something on the spur of the moment. So if you want to kiss me - just do it! I'd like him to be honest and tell it how it is, like I do. I'd like him to be there, I'd like to meet him NOW! I'm not impatient, honest!
I'm quite spiritual and accepting of all faiths or beliefs.
I have a philosophy that people accept me for what and who I am, as I do they, and that mutual respect is a prerequisite to anything in any relationship/frienship or otherwise.
Equality to me, prevails over all... i'll have to stop here for naw...


Tammy cares
cheers





There are 2 addresses. the tamsmine11 was also the IM address and the reply to is oniobos@yahoo.co.uk 


_______________________________________________________________________________

On zorpia...account deleted



angelanderson216@yahoo.com




Username: AngelAnderson
Name: Angel
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Member Since:
Saturday, Jun 16 2012

Dating
·         Sexual Orientation:Straight
·         Status:Single
·         Body Type:Average
·         Eye Color:Brown
·         Religion:Catholic
·         Smoking Habit:no
·         Drinking Habit:no
·         Interested in:DatingSerious Relationship
·         Currently Living with:AloneContact
·         Yahoo! Messenger:angelanderson216@yahoo.com



This first link is special, it is Allison's, the real one.

plus the copyright photo

And from her website,  http://www.alisonangel.com/covers/06v1.html
____________________________________________________________________________________________


http://www.quepasa.com/qp/279423754.html#personalinfo
chris walterchris walter  Bloquear usuário Desbloquear usuário
I am doing great thanks for your reply kindly send your id so that we can chat on msn or yahoo soon.
------------------------------ ORIGINAL ------------------------------
------------------------------ ORIGINAL ------------------------------
From: chris walter
To:
Date:
Subject: Hi
Hello how are you doing ? I am glad to come across your nice pictures here in your profile i will like to know you more here is id chriswalter971@yahoo.com Kindly send your id so that i can add you for more chat on ym thanks.






_____________________________________________________________________________________

On zorpia..account deleted

Kelsey Hess aka Kelseyxxx

The photo used is a members only photo from her website.  It is part of one of these sets.









Status:
Height:
Weight:
Body Type:
Eye Color:
Religion:
Smoking Habit:
Drinking Habit:
Interested in:
Currently Living with:
Social Settings:
TV Habits:
Personality:
Personal
About me:
Hi, how are you today?. My name is Mariam 5'4ft tall woman, has a dark blonde hair, brown eyes, single and a very good looking woman, am new to this dating service looking to meet my soul mate and my lifetime partner, if your interested reply me back on Prettymariam82 At yahoo dot com or send me friend request on my yahoo id so that we can chat much more exchange photos and get to know about each other. Let me hear from you soon so I can share some pics of myself with you and tell you about myself as well
Sincerely, Mariam
I'm looking for:
Hi, how are you today?. My name is Mariam 5'4ft tall woman, has a dark blonde hair, brown eyes, single and a very good looking woman, am new to this dating service looking to meet my soul mate and my lifetime partner, if your interested reply me back on Prettymariam82 At yahoo dot com or send me friend request on my yahoo id so that we can chat much more exchange photos and get to know about each other. Let me hear from you soon so I can share some pics of myself with you and tell you about myself as well
Sincerely, Mariam
Interests:
Places I've Traveled To: Something about myself.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Hi, am joy by name and i was happy to see your profile here and became interested. i want a serious loving and caring man for a true honest and kind relationship. if you don't mind, please send me an email to my private email here (joyharry92 @ yahoo.com) I will tell you everything about me with my photos ok. i wait for your mail. bye Ms Joy


                                  joyharry92@yahoo.com


______________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.